Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

It may not be the best per se, but I will have no hesitation suggesting Dragon Quest XI if someone wants a old school-style jRPG recommendation. Just a well-refined and well-executed example of the classic jRPG story progression and character growth.

Had a blast playing it, and I would be first in line to purchase the next game in this series if Squeenix puts as much care into that game as they did into this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

The Suikoden II PC port is available for free so I'll probably check it out later this year. Haven't touched that game in two decades but i remember enjoying it a lot.