Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Japan, as usual, is ahead of the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
if im reading that description correctly that xl diaper can hold up to 42 lb of poop. maybe enough for a light gaming session

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
The helldump story of one guy wanting to be a famous and skilled cook/work in the food industry who was a diaper fetishist furry that was told by 2fat4sex to "stick a knife up your rear end an die tia" before a permaban was dropped

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

TIP fucked around with this message at 05:04 on Jan 11, 2021

Korthal
May 26, 2011

The 42 is actually just the average age of a goon

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

This is exactly what I was thinking.

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

EorayMel posted:

The helldump story of one guy wanting to be a famous and skilled cook/work in the food industry who was a diaper fetishist furry that was told by 2fat4sex to "stick a knife up your rear end an die tia" before a permaban was dropped

source?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Korthal posted:

The 42 is actually just the average age of a goon

It's me, the average goon

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
If I understand the packaging, they still let farts out. Might have to try a pair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

The thread itself (might need archives) https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2998036

The specific post I slightly misremembered:

2fat4sex posted:

please shove a knife up your rear end and die tia