Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
We could also steal some of these from other forums I guess

Relevant

(we could probably do with a better one than this tabletop rpg one everyone uses for some reason)
(idk if this is useful but it's relevant)

Useful for organization

Genre/subject

Related stuff

lol

there's probably some from now-defunct forums that we could use, but you'd have to be able to look in the directories for that

Cease to Hope fucked around with this message at 08:18 on Jan 19, 2021

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
here's a thread from another forum listing all of the thread tags, but not all of them are animated properly because of screenshots. ReBoot, War, Gay Earth, not racist, hunting and gathering, dirigibles, 60s, 70s, 80s, and sincere seem like they might be useful? And there's some clearer anime tags than that Mr. Satan tag, like anime eyes, Amine, or SSJ.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
what ever happened with this

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
that's fair

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
it's somethingawful, three years is a really aggressive timeline for any sort of change in my experience, so i'm not particularly bothered

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
i know it's a year and a half later but

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4014608