Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

nut posted:

he’ll prob be a Walmart anti greeter where he stands outside Walmart and tries to scare people from going in

Doing God's work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-Haggis

asproigerosis confirmed
it'd probably laminate itself, for slipperiness

Ass-penny

I'm thinking the Chuck E Cheese band could use a new washboard player.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

First skeleton on the moon

axolotl farmer

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

xylophone for a mouse

BoldFrankensteinMir

Propping up truck drivers
Film stars
Thieves or queens
My brave task

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

First skeleton to fart

alexandriao

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

First skeleton on the moon

Not because it is easy, but because I am bone hard, baby!

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
Secretly post in this forum...

RickRogers fucked around with this message at 22:20 on Feb 24, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trying

I have replaced my blood with butterscotch and my bones with candy so as to surprise & delight the mortician