Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

Gaz-L posted:

I apparently bough the Harley Quinn/Betty & Veronica crossover at some point, and decided to take a look at it and... the letterer is doing something that makes sense but is really jarring. Most speech is in all caps as per usual, but they're going to regular upper-and-lower case to represent whispers and... it weirds me out. I think it would bug me less if it was ALL lower case. And I don't think I've ever seen this done before.

How’s the actual story. I only know of it because it was all I could find for Dini to sign at my local shop. Bless sketch covers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Didn’t he go on some dangerous scouting missions because he could draw maps?

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Just wanted to say I’m mad at Vulpes for not telling us something he couldn’t tell us until it was announced today: He’s going to be writing the new Magic The Gathering book for Boom.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Does it tie into the games story, or is it its own thing?

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

She was the first real post Crisis Kara Zor-El. It was a big deal at the time because DC had been pretty strict about Superman being the last survivor of Krypton, so there was a lot of weird versions of Supergirl, Krypto, and Zod.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

DC has rebooted so many times, that I don’t care what the actual continuity is. It’s whatever I want it to be now. Just throw all of Superman’s origins in a blender, and that’s fine with me.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

I think people assume any non-animal character voiced by Frank Welker is gay.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Random Stranger posted:

Beautiful art, pretty weak story since Alex Ross isn't a great writer.

It’s a weak Justice League story. It’s an amazing Super Friends story.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

There is no way that Hal is the dullest when Barry Allen is right there.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Watching the movie Neon Maniacs from 1986, and I’m amazed to see someone in a Mister Miracle Halloween costume.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

TV pays better. It’s why Zeb Wells doesn’t write a ton of books.