Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BraveLittleToaster
May 5, 2019

Quackles posted:

Skin: Light
Hair: Pink
Your call on the clothes.
Voting this. This shall be an amusing read if it gets far, methinks. Ground floor!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BraveLittleToaster
May 5, 2019
Already there's threatening direct attacks with Pokemon and assertions of inflicting suffering. And our protagonist was literally yanked into the plot out of nowhere.

The rival's name oughta be Billy, I'm voting for Beldum as our starter, and I vote our starter's name be Durex.

BraveLittleToaster
May 5, 2019
Good to see we're establishing the grunts as fairly useless early on, getting swept by one kid with a starter Larvitar, apparently without getting any hits in.

BraveLittleToaster
May 5, 2019
Encounters on the very first non-town route specifically chosen to mess up your starters is rude. Not that much of a problem hopefully, but still rude.

BraveLittleToaster
May 5, 2019
That was among one of the worse robberies I've ever seen.

Too bad everyone's dumb or lazy enough to allow its success, including the PC.