Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

The pawsting business is tough work.
I'm excited for the next five-ish days of hockey before attrition really sets in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

Tampa's cooked, couldn't even manage to shut out the Blackhawks. It's a shame, but at least they won't be burdened with two Cups that won't count.

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

WeaponX posted:

Toronto media doesn’t deserve these players- get rid of the fun exciting players like Nylander and let them watch 50 games of boring hockey so they can go wild when some pylon gives up the zone, gets shot in the shins, and weakly clears the puck off the glass to nobody 20 times a game

On the contrary, both the media and citizens of Toronto deserve all this and more.

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

Only because they're away. DC's been cracking down on fascist shooters lately.

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

This is pretty much the natural state of Carolina's goaltending.

Preds did good, though, which was weird to see. Both teams played competent, exciting hockey, and that's very unusual. It makes me really excited for tonight's game, which will surely be even better as the two teams get a feel for one another, and there's a bit of a personal grudge going at this point. Now, let me take a big swig of my drink and check the news-

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

N: gently caress the Pens

V: But especially gently caress the Caps.

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

Good return to form by the Preds last night. I think this John Hynes kid is going places!

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

Kilza posted:

https://twitter.com/SeattleKraken/status/1354126996096212992

For those that don't bother watching the video: John Forslund's the first television PBP commentator for Seattle

Fuuuuck.

Well, good for him and great for Seattle. :unsmith:

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

Mike_V posted:

I'm glad the Blues got 2 points, but no poo poo the Knights tested positive when their whole coaching staff had to quarantine? Why allow them to play on Tuesday?

If I feed these young men into a grinder and turn them into a fine meat slurry, I will make a few thousand dollars.

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

87 years it is.

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

I laughed so hard I started to see spots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

The NHL would never enable mistreatment of its players. Don't ask me about Bill Peters, Mike Babcock, Marc Crawford, probably Jim Montgomery...