Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Relin posted:

duckman holds up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

Akratic Method posted:

I wish I had a transcript of the meetings where "dump truck full of turds" was selected as a merchandise option.

Rocket Power discussion was like 12 pages ago my dude

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Relin posted:

duckman holds up.

suck my dick you duckman

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

Relin posted:

duckman holds up.

Mo co-workers “didn’t get” duckman. They are both older and younger than I. :(

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
If they didn't identify with the asylum rant, then find it juvenile years later, then identify with it again even later, I don't want to know them

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Better get this in before it gets taken down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wc6e_lF_xWE

Fun fact: Cornfed is voiced by Jecht

Heath fucked around with this message at 06:38 on Feb 26, 2021

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
BREASTS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsPBn2ykkmc

Ultraklystron
May 19, 2010

Unsafe At Every Speed

Kind of amazing to see Klasky Csupo fire off the last quarter century of conservative political comics' commentary on PC culture in like 5 minutes.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

"Sewer worker arrested for referring to his manhole" got a good chuckle out of me.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

This sucks lmao

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Communism and breasts are both good, confirmed.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Bouillon Rube posted:

I remember when one of the kids tries a trick and utterly fucks it up and one of the other kids loving ragged on him so hard the first kid ran away crying.

That owned.

Fors Yard
Feb 15, 2008

Aside from getting shot in the head, David, what have you done with yourself?

Bouillon Rube posted:

LETS RIP IT UP

LETS RIP-IT-UP

admiraldennis
Jul 22, 2003

I am the stone that builder refused
I am the visual
The inspiration
That made lady sing the blues
Rocket Power was stupid, but it was funny-stupid. My brothers and I used to quote the ridiculous MAJOR BEEF, ULTRA POUNDAGE, TOTAL YARD SALE and poo poo all the time because it was so over the top wacky trying to be xtreme that you couldn't help but laugh out loud

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I was pretty dumb at 8 and didn't realize that power rangers was two shows badly edited together

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

ikanreed posted:

I was pretty dumb at 8 and didn't realize that power rangers was two shows badly edited together

They did a lot of bullshit "behind the scenes" stuff too showing the actors in costume to keep up the illusion

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

ikanreed posted:

My friends all refused to acknowledge the power rangers were Japanese and insisted the American kids all wore their costumes in the show.

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!

Pretty good posted:

This sucks lmao
BREASTS

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Might be misremembering but I thought they actually did send over some of the costumes/rubber suits for shooting new footage here and there and it sucked super hard because they were never washed so the stunt guys had to put on stuff that was soaked with sweat and rear end from thousands of miles away lmao

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Haha imagine what that sweaty japanese funk rear end costume smells like. Would be really funny to put your face up to it and take a really big whiff or something, lol just inhaling deeply as a joke. I wonder where those costumes are kept now, doubtful they saved any but maybe it’s possible to go smell them. That would be pretty hilarious

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

Haha imagine what that sweaty japanese funk rear end costume smells like. Would be really funny to put your face up to it and take a really big whiff or something, lol just inhaling deeply as a joke. I wonder where those costumes are kept now, doubtful they saved any but maybe it’s possible to go smell them. That would be pretty hilarious

lmao

FrumpleOrz
Feb 12, 2014

Perhaps you have not been to the *Playground*.
The *Playground* is for Taalo and for Orz, but *Campers* can go.
It more fun than several.
You can go there for too much fun.
I want to see Quailman 2099.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Doug's SA account confirmed

Sgt. Politeness
Sep 29, 2003

I've seen shit you people wouldn't believe. Cop cars on fire off the shoulder of I-94. I watched search lights glitter in the dark near the Ambassador Bridge. All those moments will be lost in time, like piss in the drain. Time to retch.
I always assumed they reproduced the Power Rangers suits since the Americans were different sizes and shapes than the original actors. What I didn't realize as a kid was that even for what little coverage they did film with the costumes in the US they still used stunt men. I just saw one compete in an old episode of American Gladiators.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Gladiators inspired so much ill-advised playground violence.

Betazoid
Aug 3, 2010

Hallo. Ik ben een leeuw.

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Speaking of Nickelodeon, not so much violence but of physical acts of strength: GUTS. My favorite gym shirt has the GUTS logo and all the eyes light up of the other 90s kids when they see it.

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

The South Park movie was really loving good, to my impressionable young mind. It’s the best thing Matt and trey ever made

It was a musical!!!

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Ups_rail posted:

It was a musical!!!

South Park is one of those things where they go long enough without a song to make you forget that the creators are musicians and pretty good at it.

Ironslave
Aug 8, 2006

Corpse runner

The youtube algorithm doesn't know how to respond to this video so now it's just suggesting Peppa Pig to me.

Ultraklystron posted:

Kind of amazing to see Klasky Csupo fire off the last quarter century of conservative political comics' commentary on PC culture in like 5 minutes.

I loving swear every adult-oriented cartoon in the Nineties had an episode like this where they bitched about how "PC culture" was keeping them from making racial jokes or how women were overreacting to their centuries of abuse. Even the Simpsons did. The only one to do it remotely fine I remember was Dinosaurs, because they took the opposite tack.

super sweet best pal posted:

I liked that the central theme was a meta-commentary on outrage over kids watching it.

My and my friend sneaked into it from Wild Wild West at the theater when we were tweens. In retrospect it was fitting to the subject.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Pfffft, "ill-advised"

Survival of the fittest, bitch

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
I saw an ad that they’re making a new rugrats show and I thought of this thread

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I'm not sure if the Klasky-Csupo house style looks better or worse in 3D

Heath fucked around with this message at 20:10 on Feb 27, 2021

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Do it ironically posted:

I saw an ad that they’re making a new rugrats show and I thought of this thread

a goon is working on it (Das Boo iirc)

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Empty Sandwich posted:

If you think a person who posts on the same website as you working on a thing is noteworthy just wait until you discover Tumblr and Twitter.

Schlong Connery
Jan 20, 2014

Pika-Chew

...of SCIENCE! posted:

If you think a person who posts on the same website as you working on a thing is noteworthy just wait until you discover Tumblr and Twitter.

drat dude. i mean obviously, but i think theres a bit of a numbers difference between here and those places.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Heh if you think this computer person you’re interacting with is neat wait til you hear about a fella goes by the name of BILL GATES

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Heh if you think this computer person you’re interacting with is neat wait til you hear about a fella goes by the name of BILL GATES

who's that? did make doom?

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

...of SCIENCE! posted:

such a killjoy

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

Ironslave posted:

The youtube algorithm doesn't know how to respond to this video so now it's just suggesting Peppa Pig to me.

I loving swear every adult-oriented cartoon in the Nineties had an episode like this where they bitched about how "PC culture" was keeping them from making racial jokes or how women were overreacting to their centuries of abuse. Even the Simpsons did. The only one to do it remotely fine I remember was Dinosaurs, because they took the opposite tack.
at least the reverse isn't true. HOWEVER i watched USA "UP all night", and thus duckman, as a kid and am a lefty

duckman ranting - funny
bernice righteously beating the poo poo out of duckman deservedly - also funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

Empty Sandwich posted:

That's awesome, Das Boo has always been amazing with animation and deserves the best :kimchi: