Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

I'm pretty sure the red guy once introduced himself as Lance Sackless, and that is just amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

I remember Dexter's Lab being pretty good. But the 2001 reboot kinda sucked.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

I think that's mainly due to CN's executives being really bad at their job.

The whole way the last couple of seasons of SU were handled was insane. With months of nothing and then 10 episodes in a single day, and then months of nothing again.

I'm no TV-ologist, but that seems like a recipe for 0 viewer retention. It's not like all the SU watchers were gonna tune in to watch the billionth rerun of Teen Titans Go if there wasn't gonna be an episode of the show they actually wanted to watch attached to it.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Wasn't there a 90s cartoon about a Frankenstein's style monster that escaped his mad doctor and started living with a mouse? All I really remember is the mad doctor's wife calling him bupkis and the monster being called Mo, which turned into a joke when someone called him unique and he went "I'm Mo-nique".
And also, possibly related(???) some guy that moves out to a farm while doing software dev work and at one point a chicken lays an egg in the fax machine and his boss is all "I've heard of software, but this is softboiledware".

Were either of these things real? I have no loving clue.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

super sweet best pal posted:

First one is The Mouse and the Monster.

Woa, that is a whole lot uglier looking than I remembered it. Thanks!