Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

meat glitter
Nov 12, 2019

i always wondered a) why didnt the doctor seem to give a gently caress he was examining the kid with a pink mouth like "oh it's probably fine" if my tongue suddenly turned greyscale i certainly would be a great deal more upset about it also why is there even a doctor? do people in pleasantville get sick? do people in pleasantville die?? did tobey and reese bring the concept of sickness and death unto pleasantville??? and b) i can't remember what else i was wondering im stuck on tobey and reese being 2 out of 4 horsemen of the apocalypse for this town

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU