Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
it should be Kane from wwe because the judge is giant and hairless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost
It's a good book but maybe hard if your used to harry potter, Mccarthy writes kind of like how they talk in Deadwood but imagine nobody pauses to breath -- lots of flowery vivid language and not much punctuation

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost
I told you Kane, he's a 7 foot tall muscly bald weirdo baby

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost

General Dog posted:

This is pretty spot-on. Does he talk good?

He is a mayor now, he can say words. I doubt they cast him but that's pretty much my mental image of Holden

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost

quote:

The Judge is a man of strange appearance. He has an enormous frame and is close to 7 feet in height. His skin is extremely pale, to the point of being fluorescent and purely white in coloration. He also has no bodily hair. Physically, Holden is very strong, being capable of lifting a Howitzer with ease, and using a large rock to kill a mule in a single blow. In contrast to his apparent age and strong features, the Judge has a strangely childlike element to his appearance, having hands and feet that are small in proportion to the rest of his body, and possessing a childish aspect to his face.

quote:

The Judge is described as being a massive, physically imposing man, some seven feet tall, and completely free of body hair. His skin is also extremely pale, to the point where it is described as being phosphorescent in the desert sunlight.

The Judge is extraordinarily strong and durable. He is able to hold a heavy howitzer under one arm, and walk across vast stretches of desert without ill effect. It is these traits that suggest the judge is not in fact human, but a demon of some sorts.