Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Derpies

by sebmojo
One day BYOB Forums Poster Barnold woke up and took a good ol hefty bong rip of Sativa Maui Wowee out of his water pipe converted from an OG Super Soaker 50

It was a nice winter day and all of a sudden Barnold realized his Super Soaker bong rip of Maui Wowee must've had some Hybrid Mendecino Purps in it because well by gosh had transported back in time and was now hanging out with MLK JR himself sometime in the 1960's!

What action does BYOB Forums Poster Barnold Take Next???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

find a newspaper, try really hard to remember sports trivia, but mostly figure out what year it specifically is

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
Listen to the man

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Evil Bob posted:

Listen to the man

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.

:vince:

Derpies

by sebmojo

Evil Bob posted:

Listen to the man

Barnold listens to MLK JR who says "What in tarnation how did this guy get in here? And what's that thing he is holding ??"

(Please recommend next Barnold Action)

Derpies fucked around with this message at 21:30 on Jan 15, 2021

Jaguars!

> TAKE RIPS

> HIT POOL TABLE

Derpies

by sebmojo

Jaguars! posted:

> TAKE RIPS

> HIT POOL TABLE

Barnold reaches into his pouch for some Hybrid White Widow and says "Chill Martin, it is just me Barnold and this is my super soaker bong boi, time to chillax!"

Before you know it Barnold and MLK's Crew (Audience please stipulate who is in this crew) are baked as hell.

"Bet I can take 2 out of 3 from you in Billards Martin," remarks Barnold.

"Hell naw" says Martin and they head towards the pool hall.

>Next?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

biosterous

> check pockets for old money, to see if you can buy a round of drinks for people

> DO NOT LET ANYONE SEE FUTURE MONEY

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Derpies

by sebmojo

biosterous posted:

> check pockets for old money, to see if you can buy a round of drinks for people

> DO NOT LET ANYONE SEE FUTURE MONEY

>BYOB Forums Poster Barnold roots through his pockets and finds some currency but it is all dated well beyond MLK JR's time. Barnold being extremely high as gently caress though pulls out his phone and tries to load up BYOB. He stops in horror as he realizes waht he has done, but MLK JR is non plussed.

MLK JR says "You think you're the first BYOB poster from trash crew to time travel back here, son?"

>next

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

more falafel please

forums poster

Derpies posted:

>BYOB Forums Poster Barnold roots through his pockets and finds some currency but it is all dated well beyond MLK JR's time. Barnold being extremely high as gently caress though pulls out his phone and tries to load up BYOB. He stops in horror as he realizes waht he has done, but MLK JR is non plussed.

MLK JR says "You think you're the first BYOB poster from trash crew to time travel back here, son?"

>next

> say "OH poo poo whatup tc" and pull out a four loko

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Derpies

by sebmojo

more falafel please posted:

> say "OH poo poo whatup tc" and pull out a four loko

BYOB Forums Poster Barnold is always prepared to meet fellow trash crew members (of which MLK JR is now the king) and pulls out a 4loko as is customary of the trash crew folks.

MLK JR says "Now we are speaking the same language my brother"

-Next

biosterous

> do a graffiti or two with MLK Jr

gallery of sigs

he/him

Pigsfeet on Rye

I'm meat on the hoof
Forums poster Barnold begins to freestyle: " Hey, Hey, MLK, listen to a dream I had today". MLK's eyes widen, he smiles and says "Now that gives me an idea for a speech..."

Derpies

by sebmojo

biosterous posted:

> do a graffiti or two with MLK Jr

BYOB Forums Poster Barnold and MLK jr are now 4 loko drunk. MLK JR suggests they go prank the local sheriff by do a graffiti on their building.

What do a graffiti do they do?

Heather Papps

hello friend

tag their street names on a bank

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Derpies

by sebmojo

Heather Papps posted:

tag their street names on a bank

Stoned and drunk off 4lokos mlk jr and BYOB Forums poster Barnold decide on their street names -

Barnizzle Mcbongripping Allowicious Orbboi and Goofed Luther

Prof. Crocodile

Happy to see Barnold getting some love ITT. However I am a bit concerned that his tampering with the timestream will result in BYOB being deleted *last* Tuesday.

Derpies

by sebmojo

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Happy to see Barnold getting some love ITT. However I am a bit concerned that his tampering with the timestream will result in BYOB being deleted *last* Tuesday.

Forums poster and BYOB star Barnold knows not to gently caress with the time stream that much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

> admire handiwork

gallery of sigs

he/him