Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Prism Mirror Lens posted:

it was the least gay gay movie I’ve ever seen. The actors were so clearly not into it. And yeah the message was gross too

i seriously thought there was going to be a message or moral or something to it but it just ends with the parents being like "lol yeah sometimes strange men in positions of temporary authority sexually use minors and then move on, buck up champ" and i can't even

christmas boots posted:

You kid, but his grandfather Armand Hammer literally bought enough shares to be on the board of the company because people kept making jokes about it.

great grandfather

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
why you gotta do me like that man?

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

christmas boots posted:

why you gotta do me like that man?

simply protecting your Posting Honor from what i'm sure was an honest and innocent mistake, friend

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8zoXcdxhZs

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Please Hammer don't eat em

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
pls don't kink shame itt

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

can't believe arnie hammer's publicist has GBS reach

Prism Mirror Lens
Oct 9, 2012

~*"The most intelligent and meaning-rich film he could think of was Shaun of the Dead, I don't think either brain is going to absorb anything you post."*~

:chord:

Rockman Reserve posted:

i seriously thought there was going to be a message or moral or something to it but it just ends with the parents being like "lol yeah sometimes strange men in positions of temporary authority sexually use minors and then move on, buck up champ" and i can't even

no it was worse than that, his dad was like “son, im glad this older man I invited into our house had sex with you, because I wish I’d done something like that when I was younger. I knew about it the whole time and it was awesome. Keep on fuckin”

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
In my opinion twitter hasn't done enough to make amends for all the cannibalism it has caused imo.

Badactura
Feb 14, 2019

My wish lives in the future.
Hey he did weird hosed up poo poo like loving on top of a knife or something. Seems unsafe

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Badactura posted:

Hey he did weird hosed up poo poo like loving on top of a knife or something. Seems unsafe
More like Armie Knifer?

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Arm & Leg Hammer

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

no it was worse than that, his dad was like “son, im glad this older man I invited into our house had sex with you, because I wish I’d done something like that when I was younger. I knew about it the whole time and it was awesome. Keep on fuckin”

Yeah I mean most “coming of age” stories are pretty weird and gross in retrospect but everything about this one is like, what the gently caress?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

This guy sounds like a real jerk.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Rockman Reserve posted:

simply protecting your Posting Honor from what i'm sure was an honest and innocent mistake, friend

no i lied on purpose

(actually though, thanks for catching it)

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

Wait, wasn't the bad guy in Lone Ranger a heart-eating cannibal and he was the guy NOT played by Armie Hammer? Talk about miscast, amirite? :D

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
These fingers are makin’ me thirsty

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

This is what happens when red pill Hollywood tries to appeal to people who aren't straight white men, it goes over as well as the klan trying to appeal to black people.

MIDWIFE CRISIS
Nov 5, 2008

Ta gueule, laisse-moi finir.
Don't trust anyone who uses punctuation when sexting

"I am holding my cock." is immediately suspicious

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
i am holding. my cock

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!
do women like the idea of being hosed into a vegetative state?

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

do you think this jabroni can walk by a mcdonalds billboard without popping a stiffy or what

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Real talk: I thought this guy was Henry Cavill until this thread.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Don't worry I'm sure the relevant law enforcement agencies will do their due diligence in throwing out any evidence they find in support of whatever he himself admits to

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
This is why you don’t give your kids stupid joke names.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

This is why you don’t give your kids stupid joke names.

Alright I’m gonna call you, Clown. And you, you’re gonna be, Biosphere IV. :hmmyes:

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
drat! Thats a real horny dude op!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
Maybe he was just really hungry but couldn’t figure out where the nearest PastaBrgR was so he ate somebody.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

EorayMel posted:

literally who?

The guy from "The Witcher"

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

EorayMel posted:

literally who?

The grandson of businessman Armand Hammer.

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!
i have updated the op with the word 'actor' to help the goons struggling to comprehend who this man horny on main is

Dick Jones
Jun 20, 2002

Number 2 Guy at OCP

Quote from woman cannibalized

"What are you going to do, cannibalize me?"

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

Don't worry I'm sure the relevant law enforcement agencies will do their due diligence in throwing out any evidence they find in support of whatever he himself admits to

He should be fine so long as he sticks to eating women from families that are lower on the social ladder than his.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

Please Hammer don't eat em

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
It's wild that Armie Hammer can talk about killing and barbecuing women for sexual pleasure and he still manages to seem incredibly boring.

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
We have to hook this guy up with Andrew Haas.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
who among us hasn’t got hungry during sex

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Maybe he was just really hungry but couldn’t figure out where the nearest PastaBrgR was so he ate somebody.

His next step is to start a restaurant.

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Les Os posted:

who among us hasn’t got hungry during sex

Eating rear end is just not satisfying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

A Fancy Hat posted:

Well I won't be purchasing his baking soda any more, that's for sure.

I appreciate this post