Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prism Mirror Lens
Oct 9, 2012

~*"The most intelligent and meaning-rich film he could think of was Shaun of the Dead, I don't think either brain is going to absorb anything you post."*~

:chord:

Rockman Reserve posted:

i admit I was barely paying attention for much of its runtime but “call me by your name” sketched me the gently caress out in a really huge way

it was the least gay gay movie I’ve ever seen. The actors were so clearly not into it. And yeah the message was gross too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prism Mirror Lens
Oct 9, 2012

~*"The most intelligent and meaning-rich film he could think of was Shaun of the Dead, I don't think either brain is going to absorb anything you post."*~

Rockman Reserve posted:

i seriously thought there was going to be a message or moral or something to it but it just ends with the parents being like "lol yeah sometimes strange men in positions of temporary authority sexually use minors and then move on, buck up champ" and i can't even

no it was worse than that, his dad was like “son, im glad this older man I invited into our house had sex with you, because I wish I’d done something like that when I was younger. I knew about it the whole time and it was awesome. Keep on fuckin”

Prism Mirror Lens
Oct 9, 2012

*standing in front of a tied up woman, sharpening a knife and Googling recipes for BBQ human ribs* listen here becky it just makes me so mad when they don’t wipe off the knife

https://twitter.com/armiehammer/status/1338532270395682817?s=20

Prism Mirror Lens
Oct 9, 2012

lmao. mostly at the idea that this guy no one’s ever heard of thinks he’s too good for fifty shades

Prism Mirror Lens
Oct 9, 2012

If you could volunteer to go live on a human farm where you’d live in complete luxury for five years being fattened like a goose, but then you’d be eaten by armie hammer, would you do it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prism Mirror Lens
Oct 9, 2012

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

Fun fact- that doesn't actually work, it's just great marketing. Baking soda is great for cleaning pretty much anything but is terrible at absorbing odors

Wtf this is the most upsetting news in this entire thread