Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Big Beef City posted:

Got those shoes on a shrimpulse buy, sounds like

I did get them at a seafood street market come to think of it. :thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
How’s this for a hot take:

I loving hate shrimp. I worked in a fancy restaurant kitchen for two years in high school and deveining all them little bastards was just murder. Pretty sure I had a mild allergy too since I’d get headaches and my fingers would get all itchy. Every time I see a shrimp even now I just see loving red and start foaming at the mouth hootin and hollerin to anyone who’ll listed about how much I ate those little sumbitches.

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I loving hate shrimp. I worked in a fancy restaurant kitchen for two years in high school and deveining all them little bastards was just murder. Pretty sure I had a mild allergy too since I’d get headaches and my fingers would get all itchy. Every time I see a shrimp even now I just see loving red and start foaming at the mouth hootin and hollerin to anyone who’ll listed about how much I ate those little sumbitches.

you're becoming a shrimp

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

i eat so many shrimp
i got iodine poisonin

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Enfys posted:

you're becoming a shrimp

What do you mean?

*waggles eyestalks*

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Shrimp chips

Shrimp

Chips

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
it's shrumpelievable!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'm many countries such as Canada and Spain shrimp are used as currency

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos
I would like brightly colored shrimp sushi

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Hello.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

One of my coworkers has one on these self-sustaining ecosystem sphere things on his desk:

It's basically a life sentence of solitary coninement for the shrimp.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

its january 2nd so you know that im buying about 15 frozen shrimp rings and it's breakfast, lunch and dinner for the next week

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Knormal posted:

One of my coworkers has one on these self-sustaining ecosystem sphere things on his desk:

What happens when the shrimp gets so large that it hatches out of this container do you have to fight it or can you eat it immediately

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
looks like good setup for tube harvesting

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Big Beef City posted:

What happens when the shrimp gets so large that it hatches out of this container do you have to fight it or can you eat it immediately
If you eat the forbidden shrimp you take its place in the sphere.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Ugh god I know taking the laces out suuuuucks. :jerkbag:

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

Knormal posted:

In Blue Planet II they find two shrimp who were washed into a sponge as baby shrimp. The sponge grew around them closing the hole in the top, and they're now too big to ever escape the sponge.

It's a male and female shrimp though so they are just having tons of shrimp babies while being protected from predators and getting to snack on stuff that floats into the sponge in the currents, so they're living longer than free shrimp, just loving and eating all day long in safety.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
How many shrimps you think it would take to fill abe Lincoln’s hat? :thunk:

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Lincoln did a fine job filling it by himself.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Abe lincoln was only 2'7" tall in modern measurements, which was considered giant in his day, but in that time giant animals still roamed the earth so probably only like half a shrimps

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Never seen a single shrimp donate to charity. NOT ONCE. It's because they're all shellfish, you see.

frankee
Dec 29, 2017

ancient shrimp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2Vq4cKOHHk

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

That's a good movie

Semi-Protato
Sep 11, 2001

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oX2Ief4kjrI

Semi-Protato fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Jan 18, 2021

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
So I was at the seafood restaurant today, and I was having my typical shrimp cocktail on ice, bowl of cereal, and mimosa, and I started having another chat with the seaman :airquote:. He kept talking about this frog with lips. I asked him, human lips? Or did this little froggy happen upon some wax lips and thought it’d be funny to put them on? He just gave me a knowing glance and topped off my mimosa. What the hell was that supposed to mean? I was still hungry for more shrimps so I went to the street market for some shrimps, and I ended up buying more shoes to replace the ones i boiled. I’m gonna get to the bottom of this, even if it means Monday brunch. :frog:

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man

ArmZ posted:

i eat so many shrimp
i got iodine poisonin

according to UGK, bitches will gently caress for shrimp

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
https://twitter.com/the_ironsheik/status/1351373012797419520?s=21

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

:yeshaha:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

You mean to tell me a shrimp fried this rice?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Big Beef City posted:

Abe lincoln was only 2'7" tall in modern measurements, which was considered giant in his day, but in that time giant animals still roamed the earth so probably only like half a shrimps

I wanna build a time machine and poo poo in that shrimps hat. :catbert:

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Please have somebody change the thread tag of this thread to the appropriate one.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

numberoneposter posted:

You mean to tell me a shrimp fried this rice?

there are a few health code violations but it's worth it

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Good news and good news guys. I told the shoe salesman of my misfortune and he filled my new shoes with shrimps. I am going to sous vide these delicious shrimps in these jordans and eat brunch at the frog leg cafe to avoid that misleading seaman.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

e goddammit that's a lobster

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Empty Sandwich posted:

e goddammit that's a lobster

Excuse me please keep this kind of posting to the dedicated Lobster Motorcycle thread thank u

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

TheAardvark posted:

Excuse me please keep this kind of posting to the dedicated Lobster Motorcycle thread thank u

Christ just go right back to gbs 1.0 rules already.
No profanity, proper punctuation, proper spelling, no lobster motorcycles in non-lobster motorcycle threads. Unbelievable.

I'll take my crustacean posting elsewhere if this doesn't let up.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
please dont be so shellfish, i shrimply cant take such crabbiness

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

TheAardvark posted:

Actually that's a sheep motorcycle

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
Shramps

Shremps

Shromps

Shrumps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

DarkVeinTantrum