Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Why are you guys posting so much small pastries?

what a lovely snipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

kafka's metamorphosis but he turns into a shrimp

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

ArmZ posted:

kafka's metamorphosis but he turns into a shrimp

Hurry it up pal, I’m hungry. :munch:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Hurry it up pal, I’m hungry. :munch:

I read all your posts in Rodney Dangerfield's voice and it's working out pretty well so far.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Amorphous Abode posted:

Is this ok... It's all I have sorry...

who is this

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
shrimpy got back

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i made scrimp tacos for dinner last night, i made them with my air fryer and also i made realy good cold slaw to go with them it was vinegar based not mayo based so it was healthy i made it with fresh cabbage from my mom's garden and also some carrot and jalapeno that weere from the market it was really good i like scrimps a lot and I am going to make more tonight when I make dinner i aj going to make fried rice and for protien i am going to use the extra scrimp i still had and also some char shiu that i am going to make also it is going to be a good dinner for vegitables i will use asparagus and broccoli i think (:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Hey guys, not to make this thread all about Dick Bonner, but I just started reading his second novel: “Women Are Beautiful Creatures, But...” So far so good, it’s definitely got that pizazz. :haibrow:

I already read the last page and let me tell you you’re in for a real treat! As usual, Bonner brings it hard, tugging at your heartstrings before bringing the tension to a swelling and satisfying conclusion.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Nooner posted:

i made scrimp tacos for dinner last night, i made them with my air fryer and also i made realy good cold slaw to go with them it was vinegar based not mayo based so it was healthy i made it with fresh cabbage from my mom's garden and also some carrot and jalapeno that weere from the market it was really good i like scrimps a lot and I am going to make more tonight when I make dinner i aj going to make fried rice and for protien i am going to use the extra scrimp i still had and also some char shiu that i am going to make also it is going to be a good dinner for vegitables i will use asparagus and broccoli i think (:

What kind of hat did you use? :thunk:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Shouldn’t you go mesh-backed with an air fryer? :thunkin:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Oh god you guys, first line of chapter 14, I won’t spoil it for you..

“Her opulence was only surpassed by her succulence.”

:gizz:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feller
Jul 5, 2006

that's the good stuff right there