Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Didn't even get a thread last week

I guess Aleister Black is saying Thank you Roman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Shinsuke vs. Jey Uso, Rey Mysterio vs. Baron Corbin(:cripes:) and a contract signing between Adam Pearce and Roman Reigns. That's it. That's all that is advertised.
I wonder why the ratings aren't doing so well :thunk:

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I知 watching because I currently have nothing in this world worth doing.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Speaking of :cripes: the piped in laughter at Shinsuke's puppy joke

:ughh:

The Stroker Ace posted:

I知 watching because I currently have nothing in this world worth doing.

A friend I've been around recently tested positive for the UK variant so I'm sitting at home alone for the time being until my test results come back :toot:

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Intruder posted:

Speaking of :cripes: the piped in laughter at Shinsuke's puppy joke

:ughh:

A friend I've been around recently tested positive for the UK variant so I'm sitting at home alone for the time being until my test results come back :toot:

That sucks, I知 sorry, I知 getting more and more scared or going out in public at all.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

The Stroker Ace posted:

That sucks, I知 sorry, I知 getting more and more scared or going out in public at all.

Thanks, I'm hoping for the best

Which I wish I could say about this episode of Smackdown

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

There was a thread last week!

Did they change Nakamura's music back to from when he was a face? I had it on mute and only heard some.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

gently caress 'im up, Lil' Naitch :hellyeah:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Codependent Poster posted:

Did they change Nakamura's music back to from when he was a face? I had it on mute and only heard some.

Oh it didn't have the smackdown tag, lol

And yeah tbh I'd grown pretty attached to his heel music

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..

Codependent Poster posted:

Yes he has his face music again.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I love Bayley but ANOTHER talk show? :cripes:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Why does Pearce always have his mouth hanging open like a CAD character?

And Paul she's not into guys you dunce!

e: Paul awkwardly hitting on the open lesbian after she returned from a hiatus due to some dude breaking into her house with the intent of kidnapping her is just :discourse: for WWE

Intruder fucked around with this message at 02:33 on Jan 16, 2021

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I liked his heel music but his face music is great for the sing along

Too bad there are no crowds

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

You think I壇 be more excited about Cesaro and Daniel Bryan having a match together.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I'm super ready to see Adam Baldguy get jumped by Jey Uso and Roman Reigns in his upcoming no disqualifications match.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

The shot of younger Drew in that comic book filter made me think for a second they were acknowledging PAC existed :sweatdrop:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

reignofevil posted:

I'm super ready to see Adam Baldguy get jumped by Jey Uso and Roman Reigns in his upcoming no disqualifications match.

And Cole being absolutely shocked and appalled, having not seen this coming at all.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Don't you try and intimidate Lil' Naitch!

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Honestly I like the Roman/Paul dynamic a lot more than I liked the Brock/Paul dynamic

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Billie is so good

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Intruder posted:

Billie is so good

:same: she is awesome

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Intruder posted:

Billie is so good

I cheered up when I saw she was putting a mic on.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Billie loving rules

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Intruder posted:

Honestly I like the Roman/Paul dynamic a lot more than I liked the Brock/Paul dynamic

Same, I really dig this version of Roman, and Paul isn't just lazily regurgitating the same promo every week anymore.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

"I'm an unofficial official friend of Natalya too!"

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

"I don't know what she's saying but she's yelling at me"

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

THAT'S TAMINA'S FAULT!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Wasn't one of the "evil" things Corbin did being pointing out that Buddy Murphy and Aaliyah wouldn't be a thing very long? Anyway, I notice that neither Buddy Murphy or Aaliyah are there.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Is Eddie's son wrestling on Main Event now or not at all?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Cool, so the storyline is Corbin walks in, makes fun of the face's son and calls him a loser who can't do poo poo, then beat Rey in the match and beats up his son for good measure.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Dominic Mysterio being put on commentary and being fed lines that are designed to then be demolished by Cory Graves so that Vince can justify underpaying him because "he can't talk".

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Roman Reigns did not sign the contract? Does he not want to beat up Adam Pierce in a two on one situation?

Edit- oh he wants to change it to last man standing. That's basically not different at all.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Adam Pierce for some reason is signed up to have a match with Roman Reigns no matter what right? Like I can envision Adam Pierce thinking "hey with no disqualifications I might just beat him unconscious with a chair" or whatever but honestly after being jerked around all night on this I'd just refuse to sign unless they gave me a straight up wrestling match with rules against breaking someone's arm with a ladder.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

reignofevil posted:

Adam Pierce for some reason is signed up to have a match with Roman Reigns no matter what right?

That's right, as the guy who runs Smackdown, he had found himself powerless because Paul Heyman - a guy with zero authority or official standing in the company - told him he is booked in a title match.

Edit: Anyway nevermind that bullshit, we're saturated with wrestling talk shows but Bayley loving rules.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

This is dumb but Bayley forcing Bianca to ring the doorbell was funny

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Two seconds into the Bayley show and I'm already pretty thrilled with it.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Bayley having an easy chair for herself and a stool for her guest blowing up in her face when Bianca just chills on the chair rules :allears:

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

lol this is great

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Did Cole just call Bayley 'Harry Potter' because she is wearing a jacket?

Edit- Otis + Daniel Bryan makes me happy and hopefully Vince doesn't see Gable standing between them and do something terrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

reignofevil posted:

Did Cole just call Bayley 'Harry Potter' because she is wearing a jacket?

Yeah I was utterly bewildered as to what that reference was about, her glasses? She was wearing glasses, right?