Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Which streaming service has old Twilight Zone? Or am I going to have to filez this poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

dr.acula posted:

Which streaming service has old Twilight Zone? Or am I going to have to filez this poo poo.

Hulu and CBS All Access have the whole thing. Netflix is missing a season.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Jose Oquendo posted:

Last time I checked, Netflix has everything but season 4.

Yeah, CBS was pretty weird about availability of the hour long season. It used to be the same way on Amazon Prime but now the entire series requires a separate subscription to CBS All Access. I don't know why I even bother leeching off my parents' Prime account anymore.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

If I could have any power from a Twilight Zone episode I'd take the ability to barter intangible qualities like in The Self-Improvement of Salvadore Ross, but the power to give people the exact thing they need at the moment from What You Need is a close second.

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
I had a spooky thing happen to me recently. I was watching a TZ marathon and caught The Midnight Sun. Great episode. When it was over, I looked up the main actress, one search led to another, and I learned she was buried about one mile away from me.

TTZ owns forever.
In a past TZ thread, someone recommended The Howling Man. That's another great one.