Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

How was the show? Worth buying for someone who doesn't watch Impact regularly and finds the weekly TV weirdly boring and lifeless (largely due to commentary and the empty arena)?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Really building on the AJ Styles t-shirt legacy with a shirt that, at first glance, reads "CUM HERE"

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Wrestling is wild this year. At this rate I'll watch an episode of Impact in 2021!

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I think in 99% of situations I'm going to side with the talent who decides "Nah, I don't want to do this thing in Impact" more than I'd side with Impact. They haven't built up enough good will and consistency to be trusted to do something the right way IMO. It's kind of a big shot move of Sammy to suggest winning the belt, but it'd probably create more interest in Impact than Sammy showing up and basically doing nothing of consequence.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Edward Mass posted:

It would make Impact Wrestling look bad if they book it so a guy comes in, wins a title, and never shows up again.

Yeah, there's some kind of middle ground for sure. Showing up to win the belt and do a better thing than just leaving with the belt would be better than the supposed idea Sammy had or the supposed idea Impact had.

I think it makes more sense for Sammy to just be nowhere right now anyway. Let him fade out a little bit before his big return to destroy the Inner Circle.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

J-Ro posted:

Thank you for giving Black Taurus more screen time Sammy.

This is the most important part. More Black Taurus is a beautiful thing and more people should refuse to do storylines if it means he'll pop up in their place.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Put the belt on Jazz, you cowards!

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I assume Harris doesn't wrestle anymore since this is the first time I've heard his name in a while. What's he been up to?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Lethrom posted:

It feels weird to type this but bringing Mauro on might actually be the thing that gets me to watch this PPV. I really liked him when I watched NXT and I miss the Mamma Mia :unsmith:

Kinda in the same boat. Swann can disappear forever for all I care, but I'm sure he and Kenny will have a good match and it'll be interesting to see the next chapter of Omega's run unfold. Mauro is the icing.