Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Hey you guys want to know some cool Latin?

http://archives.nd.edu/cgi-bin/wordz.pl?english=matron

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I've lived a ferry ride away from my grandmother for 10 years and have never visited her besides once for her 90th birthday. My brother tells me she is lonely. I'm moving soon and I probably won't ever see her again.

I couldn't really tell you why I'm like this, I just quit having a relationship with extended family after I turned 18.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

(GI's "lemoness party".)

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
they fuckin and suckin and having hot geriatric sex like 24/7 and their doctors are begging them to use condoms and they won’t and then they beat up the doctors after gym class

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
Grandmas reading this thread:

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Mine took a sideways tumble down the basement stairs a few months ago. Landed on her feet, got a few small bruises, scared my step-grandfather. She was a gymnast some 65 years ago, so I had to ask if she struck an elegant pose when she landed - sadly, she did not.

LBJs Jumbo Dick
May 6, 2007
Tacos! Tacos! Tacos!
Mine is in good health at 92, lives alone in a big house, and is fortunate enough to be wealthy.

But 75% of her conversation is about being ready to die. The other half is pretty normal except for the mild paranoia.

Believing in Heaven is really loving her motivation up.

yoloer420
May 19, 2006
My grandmother died from covid last year. I really miss her.

Prism Mirror Lens
Oct 9, 2012

~*"The most intelligent and meaning-rich film he could think of was Shaun of the Dead, I don't think either brain is going to absorb anything you post."*~

:chord:

is this one a mugshot? granny’s been up some hijinks

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)

Prism Mirror Lens posted:

is this one a mugshot? granny’s been up some hijinks

If you’re old and aren’t using the opportunity to get up to hijinks what’s even the point of getting old?

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

If you’re old and aren’t using the opportunity to get up to hijinks what’s even the point of getting old?

Prescription drugs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RememberYourMantra
Dec 5, 2005

Don't Have Negative Thoughts

Pillbug
My still-living grandma has had Alzheimer's for like 10 years now. Last time I saw her, she was obsessively counting things like a vampire who had a sack of rice dumped in front of them.