Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
My dad was a huge fan of that era of music so I grew up listening to Spector-produced songs on his mixtapes whenever we were riding in dad’s car. The first time ever heard about his thing for carrying guns and waving them around to get his point across came from Guitar World’s retrospective on the Ramones. I think it was Joey who had enough of Phil’s poo poo and got to the point where he just bluntly told him, with a gun pointed at him point-blank, “gently caress off, Phil, I’m leaving. You want to shoot me? Then just loving shoot me.” And turned around and walked out of the studio never to return. Apparently Phil’s response to that was to just stand there with the gun in his hand in stunned silence.

Al Pacino did fine work as Phil in that HBO semi-biopic, go watch it. When Pacino dies (and he’s 80 so it could be any day now) it’ll probably get lost in the tribute shuffle.

Julius CSAR posted:

Haha look at that dude’s hair, what a loving goofball.

Piece of poo poo goofball that is.

It’s actually not his hair, it’s one of his collection of wigs. His mug shot revealed that he had ye olde male pattern baldness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU