Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Loveshaft posted:

MSM/Corporate Media, Big Tech/Silicon Valley, the Democrat Party, the MIC, and the Fraud Squad

drat, sounds like a bunch of winners to me. how do i join the winning team, OP?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
pshhhht, that's boring as gently caress. very 20th century. this looks like an area ripe for disruption

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
an app for hiring people to break into other people's homes to look for evidence of crimes

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

AnimeIsTrash posted:

It's very funny because she doesn't realize that the corporate wing of the party hates her and all the other progressives. Which is why they constantly get screwed out of committee seats.

aren't they still fairly junior representatives? like don't get me wrong i fully believe the older democrats fuckin' hate them, but seniority also plays a role doesn't it?