Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prof. Crocodile

I take very good care of my things. I'm one of those weirdos who always keeps up with my car's maintenance guidebook, sharpens his knives, gets his suits pressed, etc. I have an otterbox for my phone, pads for my rugs and mattresses, an emergency power station for my car, and all that.

I also eat very healthy and exercise a lot, but that makes sense I guess, since ultimately I myself am one of my things.

Maybe I am just really fussy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

cruft posted:

What up, neurosis buddy.

I stopped using a cell phone case last year when it dawned on me that I have never dropped a phone.

Fun story. I just started dropping my cell phone. Like ALL THE loving TIME, despite having dropped a phone a grand total of once between 2004 and 2019.