Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UnkleBoB
Jul 24, 2000

Beginner's Version, Copyright,
1991 - Please Copy and Distribute
Went with a white Componibili, and got girlfriend a violet one for the living room.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnkleBoB
Jul 24, 2000

kreeningsons posted:

I love these things so much. I’m tempted to get one of the mirror finish plated silver ones.

Yeah, the silver ones are great and don't have the premium above the normal colors in the same way that the gold and copper do (I'd love a copper one tbqh).

I got some samples of Bludot's Vesper fabrics and am quite surprised at how different they look in person compared to the online photos. Made me really glad I didn't just up and order an ottoman.

UnkleBoB
Jul 24, 2000

I used to sell Softline in the early 2000s when I worked at a fancy furniture store, and I somehow always forget they exist.

UnkleBoB
Jul 24, 2000

This violet Componibili is quite nice. Ordering another to stack on top of it since my girlfriend wants it taller.

UnkleBoB
Jul 24, 2000

Does anyone have experience with floating shelf systems like String? Thinking of putting something together but want to hear about experience people have had with them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnkleBoB
Jul 24, 2000

Kind of a weird ask, but are there any interesting curtain rods around? All I can find are typical globe or wrought iron style finials. Don't really know what I'm looking for, but I tend toward industrial/postmodern styles.