Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Animale
Sep 30, 2009
More lighting, we just bought a house and we need some reading lights so I've been looking at plug-in sconces for convenience's sake. I'm looking at this one and this one and this one with the wider shade. In black, any opinions? My bed is a bludot in walnut if that helps a bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Animale
Sep 30, 2009
We bought a place and got a a new couch that fits the space better; currently I'm using the pillows that I used with my old navy leather couch but I don't think they go that well together.

The couch is more of a blue/green color, not sure if that conveys in the picture below. Anyway, I can't come up pillows that look good with it, not sure if it's that I'm too invested so I'm asking for a little help. Hopefully this will help me find a throw blanket that works well with everything too.

Animale
Sep 30, 2009

Animale posted:

More lighting, we just bought a house and we need some reading lights so I've been looking at plug-in sconces for convenience's sake. I'm looking at this one and this one and this one with the wider shade. In black, any opinions? My bed is a bludot in walnut if that helps a bit.

I finally got around to buying a couple of lights for above the bed and got the lampe gras 304 since they were on sale and I had a 10% off code that stacked, that and I really liked the interior copper.

Animale
Sep 30, 2009
I know this is the interior design thread but I have a question about outdoor furniture...

Basically we're redoing our backyard and I decided to get some items from Loll Designs. I got a couple of their Adirondack chairs in sky blue and the Adirondack bench in driftwood.

Anyway, I'm thinking we should get a cocktail table. I prefer the Hennepin over the Lollygagger, the issue is that couch is 53" wide and the Hennepin is 52" while the Lollygagger is 32". By general design principles the Lollygagger fits the 2/3 rule and it is cheaper but the other one looks better. Thoughts?