Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Wasabi the J posted:

I love these houses but I always wonder "where are people putting their poo poo??"

beatmasterJ's bathtub

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

It's a rare condition in this day and age

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

actionjackson posted:

take my money

Tell me it turns on when you pull its tail

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Youth Decay posted:

The Zillow search term of the day is "noted architect"

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/25-Hemlock-Hill-Rd-Amherst-NH-03031/189784438_zpid/ Michael Ingram (1980)

I am absolutely smitten with this house.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

I think they literally raised the entire floor in the bathroom. I'd keep those two blue sinks though!

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Youth Decay posted:

That is yellowed faded vinyl that was attempting to mimic terrazzo

it's probably 1960s or 70s that was peak ugly patterned vinyl

I would argue that while it has probably faded, it's not far off the original color. The cabinets are solidly early 70s.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

I Shot The Serif posted:

The wainscoting up this stairwell is driving me bonkers.

Same. That's certainly one way of doing it.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

I think "Piss Vents" should be a search term of the day

Goober Peas fucked around with this message at 18:41 on Aug 28, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Blue Footed Booby posted:

How did that bathroom color combo happen? Has the brown just not infected the sink yet?

Brown and blue were...a thing in the mid-late 70s. Not as ubiquitous as other 70s choices but still something you'd see from time to time. My parents' main bathroom had blue sinks/tub/shower/toilet with a brown/off-white/blue patterned floor and brown/off-white owl-print wallpaper. And brass plumbing. It looked dated by the time 1983 rolled around.