Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

aldantefax
Oct 10, 2007

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
I am sure that this has been answered somewhere but where do you get the actual search terms from? Is there some kind of magic list that generates these terms? Most of them I've never even heard of except for this thread and the previous one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aldantefax
Oct 10, 2007

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

actionjackson posted:

I got my elise lamp from pablo, which was actually quite reasonably priced. Pablo is a lighting designer in SF, most of his stuff is too futuristic (postmodern?) for me, but this really fits the space I needed it for well.

website - http://pablodesigns.com/ you can see what I mean!

Big :wom: energy for that thing. I like the small footprint!

aldantefax
Oct 10, 2007

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
What is the rug in this picture under the couch center frame? I dig this pattern and color combination.