Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yooper
Apr 30, 2012

Sweet jesus, look at the width of those floor planks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yooper
Apr 30, 2012

actionjackson posted:

after six months of waiting, my rug is finally here! my camera sucks, it's a bit lighter in person (that super dark red is more of a tomato red)

The rug really ties the room together man.

Yooper
Apr 30, 2012

Youth Decay posted:

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1800-N-51st-St-Milwaukee-WI-53208/40461562_zpid/ hallelujah there is no painted woodwork in this house apart from the bathrooms (which is fine as they would have been enameled to begin with)

"Michigangster" in Milwaukee? There must be a prohibition story there.

Yooper
Apr 30, 2012

Blue Footed Booby posted:

But seriously, what the hell is that box?

Looks like a "smoke eater" or air purifier of some sort. They were popular for awhile when you could still smoke in bars or restaurants, as if a lovely $1,000 box with a fan and a filter could hope to suck up the smoke from a bar full of winos chain smoking pall malls.

Yooper
Apr 30, 2012

That looks good, rock on. I'd chill out in that room.

Good move on the interior designer, you can gently caress it up yourself, or pay a professional to gently caress it up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yooper
Apr 30, 2012

What is this type of tile?