Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

My Shark Waifuu
Dec 9, 2012

Speaking of apps, which one(s) do people recommend for doing things like playing with furniture designs and layouts, looking at wall colors, etc? Our house is currently a blank slate and I want play around with different ideas before committing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Shark Waifuu
Dec 9, 2012

I like some of these, especially the IL one, but this last house looks like an REI lol

My Shark Waifuu
Dec 9, 2012

Nothing welcomes guests like a picture of a guillotine by the front door!

My Shark Waifuu
Dec 9, 2012

Oh hey, my old town! Gorgeous house, shame about it being across the street from the hospital-cum-dorms.

My Shark Waifuu
Dec 9, 2012

How could you not post the best photo from this one?

I need to know where the tiny door goes!

My Shark Waifuu
Dec 9, 2012

Vintersorg posted:

Wracking our brains trying to figure out what to put in the middle of our living area between the kitchen and tv area. Just a rug? Another table? No idea. Was hoping to see what you all think.

Apologies about the mess and poo poo rear end curtains in the big window (they were used in our apartment we lived in for a year) - we just moved in and are figuring things out. We are eventually going to get a nice entertaininment area for the tv and I need to put the tv on the wall when that comes up. I know my wife wants a bar cart near the fridge but that middle area is bugging us.

Crude floor plan:

Screw open plan living, put in a wall!

My Shark Waifuu
Dec 9, 2012

That's the most gratuitous Chair so far, just plopped in the middle of the room lol

My Shark Waifuu
Dec 9, 2012

gently caress you Youth Decay for finding my dream home, now I'm sad I don't have $2 million dollars (or currently live in the US)

Just kidding please don't stop posting cool houses!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Shark Waifuu
Dec 9, 2012

Youth Decay posted:

pretty color

The fancy cupboards have a backsplash, but not the stove :psyduck: