Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Medenmath
Jan 18, 2003
Are those stainless steel cabinet doors?

I suppose people who could live here might not do much of their own cooking anyway, but still, I think it's hilarious that this $50m penthouse has a carpeted kitchen.

Medenmath fucked around with this message at 03:01 on Apr 17, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Medenmath
Jan 18, 2003

The Dave posted:

Yeah it’s becoming more and more standard to have virtual furniture or windows in real estate photos. I wouldn’t be shocked if one of the big real estate agencies have those options and photo retouching baked into their listing software.

They do fireplaces a lot too. Does the view through the windows (retouched or not) reveal that the photo was taken during the day in summer? Virtual fire anyway. Are the photos of a clearly unfurnished home with no one currently living there? You better believe there's a huge roaring fire.

Medenmath
Jan 18, 2003

This whole house is great but this really puts it over the top, haha

Youth Decay, if you're willing, may I make a suggestion for a search term? I've been wanting to look at great kitchens and I was thinking "love(s) to cook" might work for that.

Medenmath
Jan 18, 2003

The painted cabinets in this pic are so cute

Medenmath
Jan 18, 2003
All of these passive solar homes are great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Medenmath
Jan 18, 2003
I think I've liked every single house you've ever posted from New Mexico, even the crummiest ones.