Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
lol covid doesn't end until herd immunity and there needs to be like 300m people immune and it takes 2 doses of vaccine to be immune so even if you go crazy say 1m doses per day that's 600 days away lol maybe summer 2022 will be better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

ante posted:

Shaking hands with strangers will be taboo for years to come hth op

also i really don't understand the purpose of you ranting to the void about this in every thread

it has a very negative effect on my life and i have no outlet for it and the more time I spend thinking about it the worse the conclusions I reach. and geez i have a lot of time without a lot to spend it on.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

Hey you didn't answer this

i love nugs and i don't need anybody to deliver them for me

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

ante posted:

tbh this seems really unhealthy and not productive

yeah lol

i actually started doing stretches a few months ago as something to do and I can finally do the splits again for the first time in 15 years but lol now i just think of how pointless everything is with my balls on the ground

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Weka posted:

Post pics please.

https://i.imgur.com/11EROGY.mp4

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Palpek posted:

Holy poo poo, thread delivers.

Everybody knew I could do the splits when I was a kid in school and often I'd be asked to do it because they 'wanted to see' and then they'd kick me in the crotch. hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahah

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

the op chases down stray dogs and jerks them off with his horrible purple hands

Don't make fun of my poor circulation

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

yeah i think opening up schools is irresponsible and the government insisting that its 100% safe while shutting down everything else is bullshit.

I straight up think the government is lying that schools are not transmission vectors because the alternative is parents not having daycare or being able to go to work.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/bc-covid-19-vaccine-second-dose-delayed-1.5865482
I also think that politicians politically pressuring health authorities to release the vaccine at untested, unauthorized cadences that are out of spec for what the manufacture produced it at is a bad idea and definitely not in the public's best interest.

hth

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Chinatown posted:

ive been telling this to people for months now

this is a 2-3 year event

masks and other social distance poo poo isnt going away until mid 2022.
Yeah lmao Im going to love reading the daily news stories about how vaccine distribution isn't going as well as projected and all the logistical and supply issues for 2 years.

And kids getting fined 500 dollars for playing street hockey because they're bored and all organized sports have been cancelled for a year.

Hope you're ready for every hiv Sars ebola swine flu bird flu zika dengue fever whatever the gently caress scare every time somebody sneezes sideways in China to cause panic fed by news orgs for guaranted easy clicks leading to travel restrictions and lock downs Just In Case to Avoid The Next Covid

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Laterite posted:

Climate change is going to increase & exacerbate these events, BTW.

It's pandemics all the way down.

oh yeah like the water wars are coming.

best case scenario is like 1m sea level rise in our life times lol. the decade of 2020 is going to be remembered as The Last Good Years. You know how you keep hearing 'hottest year on record!' every year now? lol what they really mean is 'the coldest september of the rest of your life'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
I've started taking 2 or so hour naps around 5pm or 6pm to try as a time killer again. It works I guess but it really confuses you what time or day it is.