Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

That viking was an enormous loser, I'm glad he's dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Lord Stimperor posted:

You're just jealous because you aren't famous for your poop

The viking sucked my rear end in a top hat dry I will never forgive him.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Where do you think he got all the poo poo from, he didn't make it all himself.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Klyith posted:

fun thing watching Time Team, when they excavate an old latrine pit they often mention they can be sure what it was because it still smells like poo poo after a thousand years

I lust to smell another man's 2k year old poo poo, like every year of ancient poo poo is a new Madden release you gotta smell each one to be able to delineate all the improvements across the series.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

If you vaso-lube the ancient rear end-slab and schlorp that poo poo back into your gaping bungus you will relive the memories of the Viking screaming making GBS threads long-style in a field and going full on Jordon Peterson on a raw beef buffet straight fillt with tripe and assorted offal - no greens. The memory then stretches back like liminal taffy to when the mans was slobbering all over knobs at the communal sex-designated longhouse.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

That's when you know it's your ancestor Assassin's Creed was made by braindamaged people in reality we just use poo poo to access our genetic memory via fecal transplant.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

They're playing Kendrick Lamar in the longhouse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Icochet posted:

An englishman finds a turd and immediately blames a foreigner

Lol