Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who Ya Got?
This poll is closed.
Buccaneers - Bills 35 21.88%
Chiefs - Packers 43 26.88%
Packers - Bills 72 45.00%
Buccaneers - Chiefs 10 6.25%
Total: 160 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

MJeff posted:

lmao yeah apparently their social media person is a complete wingnut, there was another one that was really bad about landlords or something.

I mentioned it in the GDT, but Tyrann Mathieu has this horrible schtick where he's the landlord telling the offense to get off the field or something.

I haven't noticed if he's kept it up through the pandemic, but it was always bad. So that's more on him than the social media guy. No excuse on the Sorensen thing though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Doctor Teeth posted:

ingram is toast, right?

Yeah, and also now my odds on favorite for yearly KC vet minimum RB signing next year.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Spoeank posted:

What reason am I missing here to cut all these guys now?

I don't know if this is their idea or not, but it seems like if you're gonna get cut you might as well get cut as soon as they decide so your agent can start working the phones.

Like, it might be because they're trying to be nice?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Kalli posted:

Yes. Why does the NFL deserve any benefit of the doubt at all here?

They installed hoops to jump through, but they're basically hula hoops lying on the ground you just have to be able to walk through.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I mean Kurt Warner was good but :lol: check out Nick Foles. Weirdest goddamned career.

https://twitter.com/benbbaldwin/status/1351924024172032008

Kaep looking good in playoff charting too.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Kalli posted:

Look at all those tiny dots orbitting a sun.

Mark Sanchez being up and to the right of that sun is also really funny.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

wandler20 posted:

Eagles new coach:

This guy apparently coached for my team and I know nothing about him. Other than:

Pron on VHS posted:

This guy was the Chiefs WR coach that season in like 2012 when none of the Chiefs WRs caught a single TD pass

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Scott Pioli does not believe in the concept of play in general, so that's unsurprising.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Tony Gonzalez had 30 career playoff receptions. 11 with the Chiefs.

It is a crime how the Chiefs wasted that man's career.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

FizFashizzle posted:

That one white DB for the chiefs is absolutely a piece of poo poo.

I think Sorensen was always normal not good safety piece of poo poo bad most of the time, but I'm willing to be convinced otherwise and not have him on the team anymore.

He's got a fan club because he pulls some ridiculous turnover out of his rear end (not always through headhunting) at the biggest times. He's like the Les Miles of safeties or something...doing everything wrong but it turns out good for him more than it should.