Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who Ya Got?
This poll is closed.
Buccaneers - Bills 35 21.88%
Chiefs - Packers 43 26.88%
Packers - Bills 72 45.00%
Buccaneers - Chiefs 10 6.25%
Total: 160 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

MJeff posted:

Are people going to start turning on the Chiefs if they win again/have they already started turning on them? I just can't get annoyed by them the same way the Pats annoyed me because Mahomes and Reid are so drat lovable.

Mahomes' has quickly turned into one of my hated players

His State Farm ads are a war crime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

FizFashizzle posted:

So with a company the size of statefarm and an ad budget that can afford those two, those two ads are workshopped to the nth degree.

Rest assured that what you see is what a bajillion dollar consulting firm has figured out the most people will find funny/appealing while alienating the fewest number of people.

If its a one off ad, sure

Not when you see the same poo poo every third advert

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

Stefanski lost to the Jets

He should be DQd from any award

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

WFT are apparently hiring Martin Mayhew for GM and not Matry Hurney

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

Didn't think it would actually happen. QBs just don't get traded

Good for both parties tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

ShakeZula posted:

I kinda don't think Stafford to the Colts is going to happen, because I expect Ballard to balk at the price, but then I spent all of last offseason saying that all the Rivers-to-Colts rumors were just sportswriters being lazy and it would never happen either, so what do I know. If he's healthy and has 4-5 more years left in him I think Stafford is probably worth the first-rounder, but I'm not at all convinced it's the right move.

On a related note, I find it odd that everyone is putting SF in this discussion. Has the narrative turned on Jimmy G to the point where the team would be willing to part with high draft picks to replace him with an older veteran? He got them to the Super Bowl like two years ago!

Ballard already traded a 1st for Buckner. A 1st for Stafford is a no-brainer then