Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ramc
May 4, 2008

Bringing your thread to a screeching halt, guaranteed.

her lore book has everyone's character sheets and backgrounds so she knows everyone's alignment immediately i guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

I'LL PUNISH YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR CRIME
Chapter XXX - 'twas all blood and blurry, n' I guess I killed some orcs with empty hands, huh?

We arrive at the Cloakwood mines.

Albert is waiting for us just south of the entrance, what's he point us to?

Child slaves? They must be liberated! :black101:

The resulting fight was pretty hard, one of their mages summoned a horde of diseased rats for some reason.

One by one the children come up to us. They use the same dialogue as the child slaves in BG2.

Our party is united in their hatred for slavery, Safana is probably busy admiring her own reflection.

This fight is unchanged from vanilla but I just wanted an excuse to share this exchange.

Imoen's picked up quite the reputation.

After another small fight we head into the mines proper.

Coran's fun to have around. :)

Safana finally makes herself useful by teaching Imoen how to pick locks...

...Actually not useful at all because she's a mage. :doh:

Just wait until you've experienced Sandrah's healing touch.

Who are we kidding, he probably already has.

Not much else to do here so we go one level deeper.

We'd better make a small detour before storming Knowlod's level.

For some reason the slaves at Cloakwood had a real impact on me as a kid, I really wish you could meet some of them again later but alas... :(

Know who else had an impact on me? loving Yeslick. He's also one of those 'forgotten' NPCs because he's somewhat out of the way and comes without any equipment at a time where probably already have a cleric. I really wish him and Kagain had been switched around.

Farewell, Safana. :wave: You were nice enough to have around but it's dwarfin' time now. :black101:

Oh, Coran. You're incorrigible. :allears:

Time to storm Knowlod's place! This orc quickly runs away to warn everyone.

We follow him to this area which was filled with orcs, including shamans and priests. Fireballs and lightning bolts aplenty but we got it done in the end.

We find these keystones which we will use to reach the next area, before we do that however...

Imoen means business.

Mental note: Ask Sandrah about Sarevok when we get the chance.

(Sidenote: that URL is something else)

Travenhurst was the owner of the large mansion we visited the first time we were in Beregost, I told you guys he would be important!

Ulgoth's Beard, huh? We'll probably run into Haynalt later on. :)

We reach this area next.

Battle is joined, it's a big one as well. Jen'lig immediately rushes forward like she's wont to do, why is Imoen going with her tho-

:eyepop:

She wipes the floor with everyone, as expected.

They're awfully calm about the whole thing. I'd object but I'm still trying to find words for what we just experienced. We'll DEFINITELY ask Sandrah about this as soon as we get the chance.

Helg sounds like a cool dude, I hope we get to meet him. :)

Finally we reach Knowlod, Henning is lying just beside him.

He's a pushover.

Henning's body is self-explanatory, Travenhurst's purse offers interesting possibilities that we'll be sure to explore once we get out of here.

And just like that she's gone... :negative:

Yeslick immediately gets chatty. Isn't he just the best? :allears:

And just like that she's back. :swoon:

With Henning safe in Waterdeep we're free to clear the rest of these drat mines, after that we'll deal with this Travenhurst fellow after which we'll take a well deserved vacation to the isle of Lendore.

Vichan fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Nov 7, 2021

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
EX-loving-SCUSE ME? Imoen went slayer in- I-

I don't-

I was going to say something about how she's just getting more and more poorly written but I can't handle this

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
Oh for the love of... please don't tell me that this is an elaborate setup to get Sandrah into Imoen's pants to 'heal' her.

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

Cythereal posted:

Oh for the love of... please don't tell me that this is an elaborate setup to get Sandrah into Imoen's pants to 'heal' her.

THE BEAST DEMANDS FLESH!

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

TheGreatEvilKing posted:

THE BEAST DEMANDS FLESH!

Do not run from us, Imoen! We require knowledge of birthself!

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I was gonna ask if I missed why she keeps saying "besta friend" like a bad Mario impression but I think something ruptured in my brain when she went Slayer of all goddamn things. Seriously?!

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

They say, "you mean it's just sounds?" thinking that for something to just be a sound is to be useless, whereas I love sounds just as they are, and I have no need for them to be anything more than what they are.
The author has the erotic maturity of a 14-year-old and the emotional maturity of an 11-year-old. If she were in high school when she made this, it's forgivable. I kind of doubt that's the case though, considering how much technical knowledge was required, and the fact that it's a mod for a game made in 1998.

So it's sad then to think that Roxanne might be an adult whose personal growth was stunted by a lack of intimate relationships or something else out of her control. I still hate her dumb character, regardless. And I especially hate how her mod roleplays you as the moron who thinks that someone who gets cut off saying "Ah, if it isn't the daughter of the famous wizard El—" was going to say "Elmo" or that Sandrah going to the back room with every shopkeeper after openly flirting is totally fine, you heard her say her amulet just needed some shining!

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

Disregarding all that, though, I did genuinely enjoy that half the people the party encountered immediately went 'OH GOD THE REDHEAD' and fled screaming because Henning has obviously been telling them all about his awesome girlfriend and how she's going to come rescue him and kick their asses. It's genuinely sweet.

I just wish she didn't talk like a concussed Jar Jar Binks :(

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

They say, "you mean it's just sounds?" thinking that for something to just be a sound is to be useless, whereas I love sounds just as they are, and I have no need for them to be anything more than what they are.
Also, lol SA apparently has targeted ads:

EggsAisle
Dec 17, 2013

I get it! You're, uh...
Yeah, Imoen has been doing the "besta friend" thing for a while now. Sandrah started saying it in the last update too. I'm not too sure if it's supposed to be some kind of affect or catch phrase or what. Could also just be lovely editing, though in that case I'd expect to see more typos and such.

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost

Rappaport posted:

It was a thing in the original games (back in the nineties) as well, evil characters will leave the group at 19 reputation eventually. And good characters would leave at sufficiently low reputation too. As far as I can tell, this is from the original BG1 manual:

OK, yeah, I was thinking of the neutral characters and how they break at low reputation but not at high. Whoops. It's been a while.

Ramc
May 4, 2008

yoooo the slayer what the gently caress is this poo poo

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

What's with the IWD maps? First noticed it last update, but the current one also uses one from the Trials of the Loremaster.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

NGDBSS posted:

What's with the IWD maps? First noticed it last update, but the current one also uses one from the Trials of the Loremaster.

From what I know, it's hard to get legit new maps in these games because of how they're made. Using ones from other games in the engine isn't the worst solution.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Midnight Voyager posted:

From what I know, it's hard to get legit new maps in these games because of how they're made. Using ones from other games in the engine isn't the worst solution.

Yep. Every map in the Infinity Engine games was hand-drawn. So most mods that add new areas to BG2 reuse areas from the series or from Icewind Dale.

There actually is one mod I can think of that adds a legit new area or two, but you can tell it's new and doesn't quite gel with the look of the games.

Also I've reinstalled BG1 and modded it up, and I blame this thread for it. Sandrah does not feature.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Cythereal posted:

Yep. Every map in the Infinity Engine games was hand-drawn. So most mods that add new areas to BG2 reuse areas from the series or from Icewind Dale.

There actually is one mod I can think of that adds a legit new area or two, but you can tell it's new and doesn't quite gel with the look of the games.

Also I've reinstalled BG1 and modded it up, and I blame this thread for it. Sandrah does not feature.

I haven't found my disks (yes, I have an OLD-SCHOOL copy, the kind that has like six disks) and I don't own EE or I'd be doing this myself. It really makes me want to see what the game actually looked like again without all the Sandrah stank. Usually when I see a LP like this, I can at least recognize the game underneath the mod, but this is... a lot

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Midnight Voyager posted:

I was gonna ask if I missed why she keeps saying "besta friend" like a bad Mario impression but I think something ruptured in my brain when she went Slayer of all goddamn things. Seriously?!

It's meant to be a vague "commoner" affect because she's not noble or educated like most of the gang. And Sandrah is her besta friend because Sandrah is the greatest and everyone loves her.

Also, what the gently caress

Ramc
May 4, 2008

end of BG1 gonna be like fighting slayer imoen all 'heya! face me, the new god of murder!'

Ramc
May 4, 2008

sandra gaining 7000 quest xp for imoen's quest

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Cythereal posted:

I know there's a bunch of mods that basically roll bg1&2 into one big game

but are there any megamods that are explicitly only for "good" content?

Ramc posted:

sandra gaining 7000 quest xp for imoen's quest

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Has Sandrah ever acknowledged the PC as the main character and told them they're doing a good job, outside of immediately after they agree to do whatever she wants to do?

There's absolutely no way to read that interaction as anything other than Sandrah winding you up, and yet I don't think you're supposed to.

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

We have the tools, we have the talent!

So the Slayer thing is kind of obnoxious, but not that annoying to me simply because it actually fixes something that was a problem in the original games, the fact that Imoen being Bhaalspawn in BG2 is pretty much a huge asspull. There was nothing to suggest that was Imoen's background, and a lot of things that contradicted it, especially the fact that Serevok should have been able to sense her the same way he senses CHARNAME. Giving Imoen a glimpse of the Bhaalspawn powers at least makes the revelation of her heritage in BG2 somewhat set up in advance.

What I can't forgive is Sandrah elbowing Vichan out of the way as not only the main character of the game but also as Imoen's best friend. Imoen's known Vichan for all her life, they've been inseparable, and she ran away from home to help keep him safe...and now that she's known Sandrah for like a week, SHE'S her "besta friend"?

gently caress that. drat, this mod pisses me offf.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

jng2058 posted:

So the Slayer thing is kind of obnoxious, but not that annoying to me simply because it actually fixes something that was a problem in the original games, the fact that Imoen being Bhaalspawn in BG2 is pretty much a huge asspull. There was nothing to suggest that was Imoen's background, and a lot of things that contradicted it, especially the fact that Serevok should have been able to sense her the same way he senses CHARNAME. Giving Imoen a glimpse of the Bhaalspawn powers at least makes the revelation of her heritage in BG2 somewhat set up in advance.

What I can't forgive is Sandrah elbowing Vichan out of the way as not only the main character of the game but also as Imoen's best friend. Imoen's known Vichan for all her life, they've been inseparable, and she ran away from home to help keep him safe...and now that she's known Sandrah for like a week, SHE'S her "besta friend"?

gently caress that. drat, this mod pisses me offf.

The slayer isn't a glimpse, even you don't get that poo poo until halfway through BG2! She should have had nightmares and started to get powers and maybe Sarevok mentions her or something. Becoming AVATAR OF BHAAL out of nowhere in BG1 is absolutely bonkers.

But I guess she's Sandrah's BFF, the only friend she has who she doesn't gently caress, so she has to get better poo poo than you do.

(that wouldn't be a bad idea, really. Have her start to get nightmares in BG1 just for foreshadowing. Maybe Sarevok has a line, but it's vague so it makes sense when it's a Reveal in 2.)

Midnight Voyager fucked around with this message at 07:12 on Jan 30, 2021

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

Imoen feeling her heritage before BG2 pulls it out of its rear end is the one aspect of this i can't hate, although it is of course immediately ruined by how it's done, the fact that Sandrah exists, and the whole thing being part of the Sandrah-induced random romance with a random shopkeeper. As far as BG1's story is concerned, it's (to make a painfully nerdy comparison) kind of like having Krillin going super sayan somewhere in the original Dragonball storyline.

And few things about this garbage fire of a story have baffled me as much as getting, or needing, Elminster and an actual loving deity to personally oversee the healing of this random guy who's still alive.

But hey! At least Yeslick is here now.

Tzarnal
Dec 26, 2011

vilkacis posted:

And few things about this garbage fire of a story have baffled me as much as getting, or needing, Elminster and an actual loving deity to personally oversee the healing of this random guy who's still alive.

The story specifically introduces a serious incurable problem just so it can show Sandrah using exceedingly powerful and rare, one use only favours and trinkets to fix it.

Honestly it would have made more sense for a cleric of some kind to do it given the whole arcane/divine divide in who gets to do healing. Could have just had a quest to take him to the nearest temple. But nope, can't have that. To normal. Bringing people to temples happens all the time in the series.

So if it has to be about Sandrah there could have been a scene wit her specially asking Mystra for intercession. That might have involved some sort of favour or cost to Mystra, you know. So plot could happen.

Anyway instead lets have Sandrah teleport through a one time use special crystal shard sliver ( that didn't exist until this moment ) to Elminster so he can personally help fix it. Because Sandrah is special you see, Elminster is her dad she just gets to do that.

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

Chapter XXXI - Hey say that slowly again? Orphn rear end?

I'll start this chapter on a high note by pointing out that we can now have sex with Jen'lig whenever we feel like it. :heysexy:

We'll get into one of Coran's dalliances when we go to Baldur's Gate.

I know he probably deserves it but poor Coran. Hoisted by his own petard... :(

I'm sounding like a broken record here but BG1NPC is definitely worth your while. The same couldn't be said for the armory, even without our OP gear.

How about you don't ogle the poor wizard we just killed? Jesus Christ, get it together.

Poor Yeslick, he's already been through so much... :(

Not much else going on in this level, we can finally confront Davaeorn.

This guy can kick your rear end if you're unprepared or suck at the game. Needless to say I died to this guy more times than I can count. He was no match for Sandrah and Jen'lig this time around though. :black101:

Killing him automatically takes you to chapter five. Baldur's Gate is finally open to us! It will be quite a while before we'll get there though.

Right you are, Yeslick. On Davaeorn's corpse we find a lot of letters.

Wait, that last one is obviously new.

Jardak and Sunin are both characters found in vanilla BG1. We'll try and track them down as soon as we're in the city.

"The kind of creature that one-shot killed you with project force, manling! :black101:"

I hear Suldanessellar is lovely this time of year!

We decide to catch some shut-eye before flooding the mines.

Yeslick's banters are the best. :allears:

And that's all she wrote for the Cloakwood mines!

You're more than welcome. :smuggo:

It's nice to be appreciated once in a while.

After the horror we just went through it's an absolute delight to have conversations like this, they really keep me going. :)

This druid accosts us on the way out, big mistake.

Sandrah's connected to Cyric, huh? That's going to lead to interesting situations going forward, I'm sure. I should read up a bit on Elminster.

Anyway, we finally arrive back in Beregost.

I just said that to keep Sandrah happy, I really think we should go to the temple f-

What now!?

He leaves us after summoning some bone golems, a pretty tough fight. It's a really good design decision to have Sandrah hijack the conversation without me getting a word in edgewise.

After the conversation a week actually passes, no joke. This made everyone really tired so we're just going to have to get some beds at Feldepost's.

Oh no, not another one of those.

We're not discussing the dream? Oh yeah, I forgot this isn't my story anymore. Let's go to the temple first.

That's a LOT of text and I can barely interject at all. Looks like we'll have to go to the mansion anyway...

I'm always looking forward to the inevitable Jen'lig banter.

Travenhurst runs upstairs while orcs join the fray to fight alongside the guards. After that there are more orcs as well as an Iron Throne mage upstairs. After they fall we finally confront Travenhurst.

Thank you, Travenhurst. People don't appreciate what I bring to this party.

The dialogue really is like pulling teeth.

I'm not really digging the whole dark Imoen arc... :(

Thought he'd never shut up. Sandrah Saga really is obsessed with being one step ahead of the main plot.

The rewards are definitely worth it!

Great! Are you turning it into a brothel?

I don't know how much more of this I can take... :negative:

Hey, don't judge me. If Sandrah can be an absolute creep to everyone around her then so can I!

And that's the end of that particular quest, although we'll probably reconnect with Henning somewhere along the line.

Next time we'll go on a well deserved vacation!

Vichan fucked around with this message at 02:47 on Nov 7, 2021

biscuits and crazy
Oct 10, 2012
Just casually dropping Imoen being the PCs sister into the conversation like it was some tiny thing revealed ages ago. Its getting ridiculous now.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
I hated pretty much all of that (except, obviously, the Yeslick banters from a different mod :3:) but I am most offended by Imoen being baffled by the word "orphanage" immediately after suggesting that she'll found a "home for orphans."

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

We'll be going through The Secret of Bone Hill next. It has Sandrah content but for my sanity I'm hoping she won't talk all that much. I think we can all use a palate cleanser by now. I've chosen Ajantis as our fifth party member, a sixth will be joining us later. :)

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

Vichan posted:

It's a really good design decision to have Sandrah hijack the conversation without me getting a word in edgewise.

We're not discussing the dream? Oh yeah, I forgot this isn't my story anymore.

That's a LOT of text and I can barely interject at all.

The dialogue really is like pulling teeth.

Thought he'd never shut up. Sandrah Saga really is obsessed with being one step ahead of the main plot.

I don't know how much more of this I can take... :negative:

sandrah.txt

Fighting Trousers
May 17, 2011

Does this excite you, girl?

biscuits and crazy posted:

Just casually dropping Imoen being the PCs sister into the conversation like it was some tiny thing revealed ages ago. Its getting ridiculous now.

Always more, always worse.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Everyone else is rendered lovestruck by Sandrah's existence, while Imoen is turned into this bloodthirsty moron who is obsessed with girls wearing pink and boys wearing blue.

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

Chapter XXXII - I can still hear their lovesick moaning at the moon from your last visit, hahaha.

Remember this guy? No?

He showed up at the Beregost temple after we cleared the Nashkel mines, since we were in the process of saving Breagar we didn't accept his offer. I need a break from Sandrah's shenanigans so I figured we'd spend some quality time at the Isle of Lendore!

Before we do this there's one person we have to bring.

It's Ajantis! And he knows who Sandrah is! Time to make room...

Farewell, Yeslick! :wave: Maybe we'll pick you up again later.

We immediately bring Ajantis up to speed.

We also admire his shield...

...And he admires us in turn. Twice. In the span of 5 seconds.

When we come back to Beregost...

Sandrah and Ajantis argue about justice. Let's hope it doesn't escalate into something sexual.

Wait, Sandrah's not interested in Ajantis? That means I can have her all to myself! :swoon:

Well, something else will have to change for that to happen...

Farewell, Coran. :wave: We'll DEFINITELY pick you up again later.

After buying Ajantis some pretty sick gear we talk to Pelltar who teleports us to Lendore.

Welcome to Restenford! The town has quite a few shops and houses that we're not going to cover in this LP. We are going to cover the minutiae in more detail than usual since this is a mod-only area.

Imoen's worried about Ajantis, she really should we worried about pretty much anyone else.

Rats?

Gnolls?

Bandits?

...Oh, how the mighty have fallen. Maybe since we're in a tavern we can drink our trouble aw-

Wait, who said that?

Sandrah knows EVERYONE.

Reminds me of someone else I know...

What's this, he's a victim of the beast?

Welcome to the party, you poor soul.

Nice lute.

Stats aren't half bad as well.

After some drinking we learn of some rumors, looks like we have quite a bit of ground to cover.

Leave poor Ajantis alone, Imoen. He'll have a bad enough time in the sequel.

Looks like it's still just Sandrah and me. :heysexy:

The big house is where Pelltar lives, he's not at home though. Apparently he's in a tower at the castle.

No idea, what do they call a fish with no eyes?

...Go gently caress yourself.

The bait seller explains his conundrum, we'll get to it after we've explored this area.

Strange disappearances? Let's make a mental note of this.

Let's make sure we have Hold Person memorized as well.

One of the many shops sells spells.

The owner is someone we'll meet again in Saradush.

Finally there's the castle. It has a temple area in the south.

The acolyte enlightens us about Phaulkon.

Pelltar is in his tower in the north, we don't have all that much to say to him yet.

...Ajantis was definitely supposed to join us sooner.

We save the big house for last.

What a dick.

The baron seems a nicer sort... :)

Sandrah knows him, of course.

What brought this on? :(

Upstairs we run into the baroness.

I like her already. :allears:

Little does she know we've already explored the castle. Almost everything anyway... :heysexy:

He's definitely a budget Coran, isn't he?

No argument there.

Speaking of living by the sword, next time we'll finally see what this Isle is all about. Back to questing! :black101:

Vichan fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Nov 7, 2021

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

I do like that Ajantis comes with a personal piece of gear that's just "kind of nice" in vanilla terms (if hideously useless compared to the Mod Loot).

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

I am most offended by Imoen being baffled by the word "orphanage" immediately after suggesting that she'll found a "home for orphans."

17 int. Grew up in a library. :downsgun:

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I went to look up some mods and see what was around and ran across something totally by accident.

Innocent newbie: Hey, so the version of your mod here is 1.4, but there's a version in this installer that's 4.0.
Someone on the forum: *very politely worded* Yes, 1.4 is the author's version that was updated last month. The 4.0 is edited by Roxanne to feature Sandrah.

So she just... she just takes other people's mods, edits them to feature Sandrah, and redistributes them unmarked in her installer as if they are the originals??? That's more of a "gently caress no" than I even knew!

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Midnight Voyager posted:

I went to look up some mods and see what was around and ran across something totally by accident.

Innocent newbie: Hey, so the version of your mod here is 1.4, but there's a version in this installer that's 4.0.
Someone on the forum: *very politely worded* Yes, 1.4 is the author's version that was updated last month. The 4.0 is edited by Roxanne to feature Sandrah.

So she just... she just takes other people's mods, edits them to feature Sandrah, and redistributes them unmarked in her installer as if they are the originals??? That's more of a "gently caress no" than I even knew!

And yet there are some mods Roxanne doesn't touch at all, or has poo poo like what she did with Eldoth where her Sandrah version just silences him.

This whole thing is so childish.

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

Cythereal posted:

And yet there are some mods Roxanne doesn't touch at all, or has poo poo like what she did with Eldoth where her Sandrah version just silences him.

This whole thing is so childish.

I hope it's not going to be the death of the modding community... :(

Secret of Bone Hill is...kinda dull? I'm overleveled for it and the content outside of the city isn't really worth discussing all that much so far.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Vichan posted:

I hope it's not going to be the death of the modding community... :(

If the modding community is dead or dying, I suspect it's simply because these games are old, even the Enhanced Editions are almost ten years gone, and the Infinity Engine is a pain to work with. Plus there's Baldur's Gate 3 looming in the future, which has nothing at all to do with these games except one or two characters might make return appearances.

Which makes Roxanne all the weirder. So much time, effort, and genuine talent, spent on such old games and creating such an atrocious project.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Midnight Voyager posted:

Wait what?

As in, she's updating Sandrah's mod to feature cross-mod banter with those other mods?

Or specifically, she's taking the authors work, and editting them to add in Sandrah seperately?