Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GiantRockFromSpace
Mar 1, 2019

Just Cram It

Thunderclan posted:

Would we even be surprised at this point if that did turn out to be the case?

I mean, the moment I saw there was gonna be a time travel plot to the Time of Troubles and after seeing Sandrah in action, I already guessed that she's gonna do a retcon and become Mystra.

Bonus points if she does so by slurping all over Helm to let her go to the realm of the gods and steal take her rightful portfolio.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.

By popular demand posted:

I predicted secret rust monster heritage and i'm sticking to it.
:colbert:

nah she destroys vichan's mettle, not vichan's metal

biscuits and crazy
Oct 10, 2012
I know it wont happen, but I'm hoping for the final boss of ToB to cast Imprisonment on her after getting tired of all her plot spoiling poo poo. :v:

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

Like Sandrah isn't going to pick up immunity to Imprisonment long before that :j:

it wouldn't surprise me if she already has

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

I'LL PUNISH YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR CRIME
Chapter LXXXIII - It hurts just a bit, but I know it will soon be good when my Sandrah starts her healing on me.

First up is Dead Man's Pass! I decided to take Edwin and Voghiln with me to replace Glint and M'Khiin.

Don't think I've shown these Displacer Beasts before, they're quite a hassle.

...What's this?

A wholesome reference, that's what! :unsmith:

You'd think there'd be something to find here but no luck.

:allears:

Buzz off, I'm fighting beetles here!

That swanky-looking fellow to the right there is an Orog Priest.

Moving some planks reveals a hole in the ground, before we can explore someone is approaching us.

Well, that was certainly unexpected. I wonder if we'll run into him again?

Normally I wouldn't bother with Sandrah Saga's journal entries but this one is more informative than the actual event, go figure. :rolleyes:

The cellar isn't really noteworthy aside from the necklace.

Outside of the cellar are two 'things' we can summon with the spectacles. If you summon one the other seems to leave.

We're not going with this one because...

This one is much better. :)

Great, we can make Helvdar some boots now. Let's save that for later.

To the north are some Shambling Mounds with some worthwhile loot for M'Khiin.

They just sell some gems, big whoop.

All that's left to explore is this small cave.

It sounds like an excuse but Edwin sounds like just the kind of person to be interested in phrenology.

Nothing in the cave except for a battle with a mimic masquerading as a chest and this bow. Time to head to Dragonspear Castle to look for Skie.

We are waylaid on our way there, looks like we're in a Dead Magic Zone.

Ominous.

The guy in charge backstabs us a couple of times before leaving. His flunkies don't stand a chance.

Good idea, let's skirt the perimeter.

Fighting so close to the castle doesn't seem like a good idea, good thing we managed to diffuse it.

It takes all of my strength not to tell her to shove it. Don't want to anger her father.

Looks like we can't just bluff our way past the guards. Let's head back to camp for now.

And a 'gently caress you' to you too, Bence. :argh:

Don't mention it. I'm just glad it's over and done with.

We could use a day's rest.

Helvdar's going to love this.

Told you.

Belegarm also sells a potion that we can give to Neera.

Anyway, we swap Edwin for M'khiinand make our way towards...

Not much to tell about this grove but let's get it out of the way anyway.

Another ingredient for Neera, great.

Sheesh, rude.

A corpse, a book and a cellar.

Creepy.

Really creepy.

At least the loot's good.

More shambling mounds, more loot.

This encounter wouldn't feel out of place in BG1, I love it. :allears:

We can use this bark to heal the soldiers back at camp. There's normally more to this area but Sandrah allows us to skip most of it with her wisdom.

Glint should definitely use this as much as possible.

That takes care of Neera's list of items.

Anyway, there's one more area on our list.

We receive a warm welcome almost immediately. (I'm not sure what M'Khiin does here, the camera pans to her so we don't get to see the result)

Big mistake. They're no match for us.

Anytime, M'Khiin. :)

That's just sad. There's some ruins to the east but there's not much to find there.

After a while this guy shows up, his sac might come in handy.

Gross. Let's follow the trail of blood.

After a battle with some displacer beasts we find Mizhena's amulet.

Uh-oh.

You know what time it is.

:pcgaming: OGRE BATTLE! :pcgaming:

Hard as it is to suppress my urge to rule a band of ogres we have better things to do.

Ew, Voghiln... :(

Sandrah's dispel comes in handy here.

I'm always up for druid shenanigans!

We'll be heading underground soon.

I take this time to head back to camp to exchange Glint and M'Khiin with Minsc and Jaheira.

They're not amused to see I've returned.

Luckily the local fauna turns the tide.

This'll definitely come in handy. We might even be able to go through the front door with this.

:barf: :suicide: :barf:

This will never cease to be creepy. What the hell, Roxanne?

Lots of archers, I actually had trouble with this encounter. I guess I could've just summoned Mystra's Army but I couldn't be bothered this time around.

Am I seeing double?

:unsmith:

This is not as wholesome, we'll need to find a way to change their minds.

To the north is a cave leading downwards, we'll save that for next time. Before doing that I'll head back to camp to exchange Safana for Viconia. I also want to show something else.

No, not this.

Remember when I told you guys Mizhena was controversial with the Gamergate crowd? This is why. When the game released you could ask her about this from the get-go, Beamdog eventually added this quest as a way to make it less awkward since it seems weird to ask her this stuff seconds after you meet her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRIw7VUCmpk&t=1s

At release the game also featured this line from Minsc but Beamdog took it out, cowards! :argh:

Anyway, with that useless bit of trivia I'll leave you guys for now. Next time we'll do some spelunking and see if we can finish the area in one fell swoop!

Vichan fucked around with this message at 10:30 on Nov 7, 2021

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

That's seriously all it was? loving gamers, man. Gamers ruin everything.

I'm not sure Baldur's Gate makes for the best bedtime story for five/six year olds, but it's a cute reference.

Vichan posted:

:pcgaming: OGRE BATTLE! :pcgaming:

It's a hard life.

Also:

What the heck is up with that string? That is not how bows work!!!

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Kåmbolder and Gnåler were very cute and now I can play D&D slightly better in Swedish.

Huh. I missed that bit about Mizhena in my play through of SoD. Gamers are real lame sometimes.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

I dont know whats happening anymore

LJN92
Mar 5, 2014

God, just look at the comments on that video.

"Rest in peace, Minsc... Murdered in 2016 by Amber Scott's lunacy and exaggerated ego."

"Is nothing sacred?"

And some dude goes on a rant that randomly mentions "Imoen rape babies".

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

In the actual game Vichan has been rallying the troops before he goes on a sabotage mission at Dragonspear Castle.

For Sandrah Saga...Sandrah is going to become the next Mystra.

Carpator Diei
Feb 26, 2011

Hypocrisy posted:

For Sandrah Saga...Sandrah is going to become the next Mystra.
Sandrah will travel to multiple time periods and split herself into multiple beings to become the next Mystra, both previous Mystras, and Mystryl.
And Ao.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!

GiantRockFromSpace posted:

At this point I'm expecting Ao to come down just to declare Sandrah the Coolest of Mortals and that she's totally allowed to do anything. And then she'll start slurping on Ao because the beast is an infinite abyss who has no restraints.

I hope this helps!

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
That shadowy figure guy leaves? He just died for me, but I did focus on him, I guess. He had a note and some sweet armor.

And yeah, there's your big kerfuffle. People hate that trans people exist in a world where belts and wild surges can change your gender.

Ramc
May 4, 2008

Bringing your thread to a screeching halt, guaranteed.

vilkacis posted:

What the heck is up with that string? That is not how bows work!!!

using a bow in point blank range hoping my 10% cloak of fear proc fires instead of simply walking quickly away from my foe

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Ramc posted:

using a bow in point blank range hoping my 10% cloak of fear proc fires instead of simply walking quickly away from my foe

This bow confused the poo poo out of me because I kept noticing the Cloak of Fear visual and had no idea what was doing it for... an unfortunate amount of time.

It actually did kinda help once when some other dudes walked up from the other direction and took one look at my archer and ran. But it's a reeeeeeeeally niche ability.

Midnight Voyager fucked around with this message at 07:48 on Mar 26, 2021

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
I never knew there was more to the medic quest! If you ask M'khiin for advice after checking out the patients, she will also suggest Blackthorn Bark, and if you don't have M'khiin around and talk to her before anyone else, you're doing something wrong.

Midnight Voyager posted:

That shadowy figure guy leaves? He just died for me, but I did focus on him, I guess. He had a note and some sweet armor.

There's a fair amount of characters like that, who will fight a bit and then scoot, or just straight leave as soon as they're done talking to you. Sometimes they have plot armor, and they will be unkillable or leave in a cutscene, but often they'll walk to a door or cast a teleport spell and you can kill them if you're quick about it.

I always keep a wand of paralysis on hand for enemies like that. Like the guy by the exit to the Candlekeep caves, who will figure out you're an enemy of Sarevok and walk away, can be killed if you manage to stun him first. He doesn't drop anything interesting, but there are a couple BG2 encounters that will respond to this tactic. I don't think I've managed to kill the shadowy figure because dead magic and chugging potions of invisibility constantly fucks with all my strategies.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

I never knew there was more to the medic quest! If you ask M'khiin for advice after checking out the patients, she will also suggest Blackthorn Bark, and if you don't have M'khiin around and talk to her before anyone else, you're doing something wrong.

There's a fair amount of characters like that, who will fight a bit and then scoot, or just straight leave as soon as they're done talking to you. Sometimes they have plot armor, and they will be unkillable or leave in a cutscene, but often they'll walk to a door or cast a teleport spell and you can kill them if you're quick about it.

I always keep a wand of paralysis on hand for enemies like that. Like the guy by the exit to the Candlekeep caves, who will figure out you're an enemy of Sarevok and walk away, can be killed if you manage to stun him first. He doesn't drop anything interesting, but there are a couple BG2 encounters that will respond to this tactic. I don't think I've managed to kill the shadowy figure because dead magic and chugging potions of invisibility constantly fucks with all my strategies.

I honestly just piled on him. I guess I got lucky with hit/crit rolls and fully targeting him every time I could see him. I know Tazok has plot armor. It used to be that you could off him before he got away, but they added plot armor to him in EE.

Knowing that he CAN get away, it does make his letter that says something like "You've always been lucky, so I'm sure you'll get away from the fight fine" pretty funny. No, today Charname is the lucky one!

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Same thing if you have Jaheira or Viconia I think.

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

It's been a couple of days since the last update because I severely underestimated the amount of content we still have to go through. There will either be a huge update soon or two updates shortly after.

Also Khalid and Jaheira are bugged and won't be rejoining the party, I guess this means there won't be a conclusion to their quest until I can find a way to fix it. :negative:

Honestly the hardest part of doing an LP are moments like these.

Vichan fucked around with this message at 18:23 on Mar 28, 2021

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!

Vichan posted:

Also Khalid and Jaheira are bugged and won't be rejoining the party, I guess this means there won't be a conclusion to their quest until I can find a way to fix it. :negative:

Go to the Friendly Arm Inn. There, you will meet Khalid and Jaheira. They have long been my friends, and you can trust them.

It's nothing short of a miracle that you've managed to keep this... Uh, interesting experience going for so long, don't be afraid of taking time.

GiantRockFromSpace
Mar 1, 2019

Just Cram It

Yeah, I'm honestly surprised that, with the way Sandrah wormed herself into all these mods and the base game that we didn't run into a bigger glitch mess by now.

Obviously she wants you to kick out all your party members, why do you need anyone but her?

Cafe Barbarian
Apr 22, 2016

There's one roulade I can't sing
Vichan, you're doing an amazing job on this, thanks so much!

Its the besta let's play of the worsta mod I've ever seen, and you're getting it done quick and quickest :D

The romance arc for Imoen in BG1 was funny to me because they made Henning the shopkeeper of the store in Nashkel, and that guy normally has a sound file where he says "business has been poor, what with the iron shortage..." in the most hilarious, wheezy voice. So I always just imagine Imoen falling for that guy somehow.

I was reading Roxanne's forum and someone was complaining about Sandrah being a mary sue and that she would prob end up being Mystra at this rate, and Rox. was just like 'would that be so bad?'

Also someone was complaining about Sandrah being OP, they said Sandrah develops dozens of free full heals and that Haiss gets so strong that he can solo Sarevok! Roxanne responds that Sandrah is just special and that's why she's so OP, but to their credit they did make a file for the poster to tone down Sandrah's power level although I dont think it worked completely.

I have to say I didn't like Jen'lig as much as you did. Why does she talk like "(hisss) pink creatures not like gith" the whole time - the other githyanki in the game drop their articles a little but nothing like that and they're not hissing constantly. I especially think of Dak'kon in Planescape, he's githzerai instead of -yanki but still, really beautiful conversations you have with him.

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

Cafe Barbarian posted:

Vichan, you're doing an amazing job on this, thanks so much!

Thanks. :)

quote:

Its the besta let's play of the worsta mod I've ever seen, and you're getting it done quick and quickest :D

Oh God, I am not looking forward to BG2 where the contrast between Imoen's vanilla lines and Sandrah Saga's lines will be headache-inducing.

quote:

The romance arc for Imoen in BG1 was funny to me because they made Henning the shopkeeper of the store in Nashkel, and that guy normally has a sound file where he says "business has been poor, what with the iron shortage..." in the most hilarious, wheezy voice. So I always just imagine Imoen falling for that guy somehow.

He still uses that voice, it's hilarious.

quote:

I have to say I didn't like Jen'lig as much as you did. Why does she talk like "(hisss) pink creatures not like gith" the whole time - the other githyanki in the game drop their articles a little but nothing like that and they're not hissing constantly. I especially think of Dak'kon in Planescape, he's githzerai instead of -yanki but still, really beautiful conversations you have with him.

The modding community has this thing about emotes apparently. (He sighs)

Cafe Barbarian
Apr 22, 2016

Vichan posted:

He still uses that voice, it's hilarious.

:wth: that's amazing!

I have treasured that voice clip for decades now, I look forward every game to getting to Nashkel so I can talk to that guy!

There's so many wacky details like that in BG1, it's a very kooky world. I have trouble reconciling it with the trail of slaughter you leave across the land, but I just tell myself that most everyone gets raised after I leave the area.

I wonder, can Sandrah die? And if she does can you just leave her in the party and not raise her?

Cafe Barbarian fucked around with this message at 00:52 on Mar 29, 2021

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Cafe Barbarian posted:

:wth: that's amazing!

I have treasured that voice clip for decades now, I look forward every game to getting to Nashkel so I can talk to that guy!

There's so many wacky details like that in BG1, it's a very kooky world. I have trouble reconciling it with the trail of slaughter you leave across the land, but I just tell myself that most everyone gets raised after I leave the area.

I wonder, can Sandrah die? And if she does can you just leave her in the party and not raise her?

MY 'OTEL'S AS CLEAN AS AN ELVEN ARSE

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!

Midnight Voyager posted:

MY 'OTEL'S AS CLEAN AS AN ELVEN ARSE

I AM THE LAW! (Alternatively, AH SERVE THE FLAMING FIST!)

So I kicked 'im in the head til he was dead, nyah hah hah!

You mess with me, you mess with... YOU!

So the mad wizard falls! ...Saves me the trouble.

MONTARON! I... I never loved you! *cackles*

Don't touch me! I'm super-important.

Cafe Barbarian
Apr 22, 2016

Rappaport posted:

Those are all great but this one is a big favorite of mine for sure.

SoggyBobcat
Oct 2, 2013

Rappaport posted:

I miss the bug that would cause all bandits that you encounter to shout this all at once. :allears:

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

When I was a kid all I had was a burned copy of the demo disc, so the amount of lines that were voiced were pretty slim.

I'm sorry that you feel that way, old man.

Heh, you tell'em, Marl.

Really the demo just made it so I could recognize Kevin Michael Richardson in anything after that.

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

Chapter LXXXIV - You have given me a lot of hope with your knowledge.

Again Sandrah takes offense at us choosing the only dialogue option available to us. Masterful storytelling.

Anyway, we were on the verge of entering the Underground River but I completely forgot that we could use the seal we've acquired last time to explore the Crusader Camp at Dragonspear Castle. Aside from the usual suspects we'll take M'Khiin, Edwin and Glint with us.

The screenshots don't do it justice but there's a lot of movement at this camp as well as the Coalition camp we've already visited. Soldiers running around, training with sword and bow etc.

What's going on here?

Poor M'Khiin. :smith:

Talk of treachery, huh? We might be able to use this to our advantage.

I think I've heard enough.

A Caelar loyalist lies dead while the 'traitor' gets off scot-free. All in all a job well done. :getin:

This is one of the items Waizahb asked for.

Whoops.

The standard is also one of Waizahb's requested items, I wonder what the fragment's for? I found both of them in rubble piles.

Sweet, both of these will come in handy.

Uh-oh, looks like Rohma's father's here.

I'm pretty sure you can kill him without consequences but I can't do that to Rohma. :ohdear:

A gate bars us from Dragonspear Castle proper.

We pickpocket this locket from one of the recruits. Another one of Waizahb's items.

Just one item left to go now.

Another quest over and done with.

Why not? Let's see what makes these crusaders tick.

I really like this quest as well as the coalition's variant.

There's a weak area in the wall next to Sindret.

They fail to tame the troll and lose a crusader in the process. Great success.

That takes care of all the items on Waizahb's list. We had to use stealth here or the whole camp would've been after us.

This is a good excuse to head back to the Coalition Camp.

Normally I'd show the entire conversation but this one was really monotonous, you get the picture.

There, now we can finish up at the other camp.

:3:

I'm really surprised Sandrah didn't speak up here. Talk about a missed opportunity.

And that's pretty much it for the Crusader Camp. Originally I wanted to cover this area as well as the next one in one chapter but I've decided to split them in two. We are going to do some spelunking next time though, promise.

Vichan fucked around with this message at 10:30 on Nov 7, 2021

GiantRockFromSpace
Mar 1, 2019

Just Cram It

It's pretty obvious Roxxane didn't feel like adding much Sandrah to an expansion that came years later, but she still had to add stuff so we wouldn't forget her.

And drat, I never realized that in a setting where ressurrecting the dead is not that uncommon you could have poo poo like "marital problems ending murder, multiple times". They did mention her husband was friends with the priesthood of Lathandar, but I can't help but wonder if like, people prank each other in more lethal ways.

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

The most important quest Vichan and party will ever undertake. :kimchi:

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

Chapter LXXXV - Wow, what a day!

Before heading onward we swap Edwin for Viconia.

This is the area we'll be spending our time, isn't it beautiful? :allears:

The Crusaders in this area aren't hostile unless you provoke them.

Let's move those bags of grain first.

We have to take them from the crate near Vichan to the crate near Glint. There's a shitload of sacks to move.

And we have to move them right back afterwards.

Truly an epic quest that was worth including in this LP.

Let's see what's behind this door.

Oooh, story time!

This one's no fun at all, I agree. Time to reload.

Much better. :) (You'll notice I gave the sardine to the cat in the previous chapter, everything up to this point I did before the previous chapter because I completely forgot about the Crusader camp)

We can use the spectacles here and manage to avoid a fight.

You might remember these guys from the Black Pits, they still sell potions.

The Crusade patrols this area, got to keep a low profile.

The mysterious Hooded Man approaches us on the other bank of the river. Face us, coward! :argh:

A hidden cave is home to some blind albino wyrms. Creepy. (Apparently the gem is used for Rasaad's quest but I don't know if I'll bother including him for the SoD portion)

There's another cave nearby with some shadows.

There's also some ghosts here, let's see if we can help them out.

There's five remains in total, we can't take the Ettin's remains with us.

Oooh, another door! I wonder what lies beyond it?

:eyepop:

Viconia doesn't run into acquaintances often, perhaps that's for the best.

Further along the river we find a mage doing magicky stuff to some water elementals.

Aside from Strunk and his elementals we also had to deal with a Crusader patrol. We avoid hitting the elementals, though...

...Because doing so nets us an Ioun Stone.

The club is on the Ettin's corpse that we couldn't interact with before.

We give this one to Glint, people don't like him anyway so I doubt that a point in Charisma is going to make a difference.

We finally find the place where we can put the barrel of Bwoosh!

That's it for the northern shore, at least for now.

Naturally we follow him as he walks away.

Moving towards the tree goads him into attacking us.

His loss.

(I wanted to give the aquamarine gem to Khalid but both him and Jaheira are bugged out at camp and can't join our party. I'm starting to think that they're cursed. :negative: )

We can give the other druids the good news though! :)

It really is a marvelous area to explore.

I suppose we can help them out. They might be enemies but it just doesn't feel right to let them suffer.

Ferrusk's corpse has the curative we need.

Yes, that's right. One of the crusaders turned into a slime before he could be healed. Oh well.

This ghostly dragon guards the door to Kanaglym.

If you walk past him it turns out that she's all bark and no bite. We open the doors to Kanaglym and move in.

This area is absolutely stunning.

Due to M'Khiin's choice she can't wear the armor. The axe is fair game! :black101:

Going to the center of this area triggers a fight with a mysterious cabal. Killing the guy in charge causes the dragon to flip to our side. The fight is trivial after that point.

It's been awhile since Sandrah acquired a skill for no reason whatsoever.

We chuck the ghost's earthly remains into the chasm.

The guide states:

quote:

Provided that you
- solved the riddle of this area and
- you agreed to help the lost souls in the cave (BD5110) and
- bring their bodies to rest in the Fugue Plane and
- you talked to Alyth in the Elfsong Tavern before
then you find the story of the elfsong ghost here.

Quite involved for such a paltry pay-off.

Using the spectacles here allows us to fight a lich for some pretty decent loot.

These notes are in a nearby chest and will become relevant in a moment.

We also get an additional reward for killing the lich as we're about to leave this area.

It's time to head back to camp so we can put Minsc and Jaheira in our party.

:3:

I wanted to see if we could conclude Neera's quest but I ultimately decided not to bother. These banters were the result of my wasted effort.

We exchange Neera for Viconia.

I love it when these things end well. :)

It could've gone much, much worse. :ohdear: Even the horse gets it in this scenario. We're obviously not going with this.

Minsc and Jaheira get the boot and are exchanged with Glint and Safana.

We found the runaway Drow, they're being attacked by an ankheg!

Let's hope this works...

...Whew.

We exchange Viconia for Voghiln as we plan to delve deeper.

Nothing like a bit of bonding with the local soldiery.

The way is clear. Next time we'll infiltrate Dragonspear castle!

Vichan fucked around with this message at 10:31 on Nov 7, 2021

GiantRockFromSpace
Mar 1, 2019

Just Cram It

Vichan posted:

It's been awhile since Sandrah acquired a skill for no reason whatsoever.

My job here is done.
But you didn't do anything-

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

Huh, i wonder how the chess game's decided. Int check?

I don't see charname having trouble calling themselves a mercenary. Like ...most of what you've done since the start of the game is mercenary work.

:lol: that grain quest. I can't be mad.

Hmmm, the shadow gem's icon doesn't stick out at all next to the others...

"Let me share my own view of the situation with you, in the form of your horrific demise" is such a dumb line, i love it :allears:

Aaaand Sandrah just gets random hlas out of nowhere, there's not a :guillotine: sharp enough.

Heck yes, good kitty.

Expansion still seems pretty good so far.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

So the mysterious hooded man is Jon Irenicus, right?

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Yeah, the game is NOT coy about this if you know who it is. That's clearly his face and voice.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rappaport posted:

I AM THE LAW! (Alternatively, AH SERVE THE FLAMING FIST!)

So the mad wizard falls! ...Saves me the trouble.

MONTARON! I... I never loved you! *cackles*

Don't touch me! I'm super-important.
And the rivers RUN REEEEEED

same voice actor and all!

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Vichan posted:

A hidden cave is home to some blind albino wyrms. Creepy. (Apparently the gem is used for Rasaad's quest but I don't know if I'll bother including him for the SoD portion)

Also CITATION NEEDED here because I had Rasaad that entire DLC and he has no goddamn quest. There is an identical gem used for his quest in either SoA or ToB though.

This frustrated me deeply because he sucks and I had him along FOREVER trying to trigger his quest that doesn't seem to exist.

quote:

PS: BULL poo poo. Mystra thinks tearing apart the weave is fine! Now necromancy, that's the bad poo poo! -Sandrah, apparently

Midnight Voyager fucked around with this message at 00:37 on Mar 30, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramc
May 4, 2008

Bringing your thread to a screeching halt, guaranteed.

Midnight Voyager posted:

Also CITATION NEEDED here because I had Rasaad that entire DLC and he has no goddamn quest. There is an identical gem used for his quest in either SoA or ToB though.

This frustrated me deeply because he sucks and I had him along FOREVER trying to trigger his quest that doesn't seem to exist.

PS: BULL poo poo. Mystra thinks tearing apart the weave is fine! Now necromancy, that's the bad poo poo! -Sandrah, apparently

When the vanilla version of the dialogue fired I was like 'oh, hey the valerie npc maker person would be glad to see SOMEone thinks wild magic is bad news'

ofc this one gets the mod editor's hacksaw