Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

We all knew this was coming.

And yet it still managed to be worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

Yeah, this LP Sandrah pretty much killed off whatever desire I had to do another BG/BG2/ToB playthrough ever again. :smithicide:

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

I was honestly expecting Sandrah to just take all the Bhaal essence to power her own elevation so this was marginally better.

Marginally.

I suppose.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Comrade Koba posted:

Yeah, this LP Sandrah pretty much killed off whatever desire I had to do another BG/BG2/ToB playthrough ever again. :smithicide:

Now now, the... Untainted game(s) are still fun. I'm having a great time in BG1 at the moment, I rolled a Cavalier because I don't think I've done a paladin in years, and while it didn't occur to me during character creation, stumbling through the wilderness areas I realized that the innate things the kit gets trivializes sirines, who are usually a pain in the rear end. Don't mind if I do grab all that free, sweet, sweet XP!

Games are good, is what I'm saying, don't let Sandrah's insanity destroy you. This goes triple for poor Vichan :ohdear:

Fighting Trousers
May 17, 2011

Does this excite you, girl?

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Yeah, the games themselves are still good in spite of Roxanne's attempts to turn them into a visual novel in which her pet character becomes the goddess of magic in spite of being an atheist and Minsc gets sent to a farm upstate.

GiantRockFromSpace
Mar 1, 2019

Just Cram It

I was expecting the game to go the opposite way, but I guess Roxxanne Sandrah couldn't wait to become the true Mystra who is better than all Mystras before.

(Not) Glad to see the post ToB content is real and wondering how nightmarish is gonna be. One question, did you get ending slides for characters on the godhood ending or is Sandrah Saga gonna wait for its end before showing them?

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

I'LL PUNISH YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR CRIME

GiantRockFromSpace posted:

One question, did you get ending slides for characters on the godhood ending or is Sandrah Saga gonna wait for its end before showing them?

I got them from the 'mortal' ending. Sandrah Saga is nice enough to make a save right before the choice.

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

Chapter CXXXVI - I can hardly await to roam the realms once again and meet old friends.

Everything from this point forward is content made by Roxanne. God have mercy on our souls.

Excited to see what's next? I sure am! :stonklol:

Don't mind us, we're just hanging out in Mount Celestial like the literal gods that we are. :respek:

Pelligram transforms and the Solar teleports in.

You read that right, ten years have passed since our adventuring days.

Looks like Cyric is stirring up trouble between Waterdeep and the Clan Orcs and we need to revert to our human forms in order to set things right. This part of the game isn't called 'Return to Faerun' for shits and giggles.

Jen'lig's still hanging out in the final ToB area, we have to manually remove her from the party in order to continue. :smith:

All my equipment is gone.

There are a few items laying around in the chests here. This isn't based on items I had in my inventory before, the Equalizer's here even though I never bothered to assemble it.

We can't explore the rest of our 'house' or go outside. Too bad.

A kick rear end throne room though, no doubt about it.

I'm going to head for the Clan Lands first, it doesn't really matter in which order you do these.

Here we are again, I can't wait to see how Minsc and Shauhana are doing!

Oh God the Solar and Pelligram are banging. :stonk:

It's nice to hear that Imoen and Henning are still together. :allears:

What about the rest though?

We never ran into Yasraena because I didn't install the mod, it's nice to see Sandrah pretend otherwise though.

Probably still as mopey as ever.

Breagar and Finch are where we met them originally, fitting.

Haer'Dalis is at Raelis Shai's theater.

Nalia has gotten herself an advance in station.

We'll run into Jan soon enough.

That's a weird place for Aerie to hang out. Oh well.

Spoiler: None of these will be rejoining our party. We've got an entire new cast to work with.

Our ascension to godhood is not public knowledge, that's probably a good thing. You'd think the addition of a 'God of hope and love' would ruffle at least a few feathers.

We never really took advantage of Sandrah's parcel to begin with and we're not going to start now.

The other PID option is meaningless but I do love the fact that you're forced into a romance with Sandrah despite Roxanne's claims.

Our journey through the Clanlands is mostly uneventful, this lone orc shaman is the only enemy we face.

The game seems to think we're in the Gnoll stronghold for some reason, this'll persist for quite some time.

Shauhana's new fortress is right next to Nib Jansen's airship.

That's quite the decor.

The orc receptionist (LMAO) tells us where to go but let's explore first.

We talk for a bit with the orcs here.

It doesn't take long for us to run into a familiar face.

Minsc seems to be doing well. :)

There's an area beneath the fortress.

We're ambushed by some lava creatures, not too bad.

Jan's still at his pocket plane dialogue, one has to wonder why Roxanne even bothered to put him here.

This is a lie, we can't go further.

We ran into Varlag way back in BG1 when we were going to Icewind Dale with Drizzt.

Nice to see that the Clan Orcs respect the dead. :hai:

That's it for this area, time to head back to the fortress itself.

This guy seems familiar.

Elminster's annoying messenger turned prince of the Crownlands, he's changed a lot.

His foster mother is right next door.

Right you are, Sandrah. Let's see what's wrong.

Nice to hear that Shar-Teel and Keldorn are doing well. :hai:

Where did I hear that name before?

Anyway, I guess we have to make our way from here to Waterdeep on foot, watching out for trouble along the way. Shouldn't be that hard.

I guess we can take the little tyke with us.

After receiving a gift from his mother our first new addition to the party falls in line.

Why does he have elf ears if he's a human? Why does he have a hamster named Boola? Why are his stats the same as Minsc's except for some extra points in charisma?

His level's also pretty low compared to mine and Sandrah's but that is to be expected.

He comes with his own equipment, let's take a look.

Shauhana's bow shoots magic missiles. That'll surely come in handy.

He's got some unique items besides that.

And of course a hamster named Boola, descended from the famous Boolerion. :suicide:

He also has some 'ordinary' items.

Tears were shed.

Especially since Giran's barks are already annoying the hell out of me. He shares his voiceset with Minsc.

This is a nice looking area, I wonder what game it's from?

I'm going to follow the Sandrah Saga guide (which is written by PaulaMigrate, one of Roxanne's alts) because I'm very paranoid about breaking something if I don't do what it says to the letter. That means going on foot to Waterdeep and reporting to Shar-Teel afterwards, not the other way around.

We make our way west through familiar areas with not a monster in sight.

After a while we arrive at the bridge.

There's definitely something strange going on here, time to investigate.

A battle took place here, not even the horses were spared. :ohdear:

The only thing to fight here are some yetis but surely they can't be responsible for all this madness?

Giran's bow owns, by the way.

West leads us towards Waterdeep but we're going to be exploring south first.

Not much going on here, plenty of polar bears though.

To the west we find some Duergar next to what's left of the scouts.

Compared to what we faced in ToB these are pitifully easy.

If only we were quicker, these two might still be alive. :negative:

That's it for this area.

From the bridge we head west to the next area. (Who kills horses, seriously?)

The next area just has more bodies as well as Yetis for us to slaughter.

Scar and Brage? That can't be right.

Brage was carrying this book.

We confer with Sandrah about what we just found.

The trader's hut isn't hard to find.

More bodies, as well as a trapdoor.

Just like Durlag's Tower this area is full of traps.

Next to some bodies we find this mysterious liquid. As a matter of fact bottles of this stuff are all around the dungeon.

That's pretty much it for this area.

Heading north leads to...

A lab area filled with even more potion bottles, that's pretty much it.

Thalantyr can make sense of the potion but we're going to head to Waterdeep first.

From here we head south.

We arrive at the ruins of the temple of Sune, right outside Waterdeep. Sandrah gets two new skills here.

Two insta-death spells for the price of one. Why not?

There's demons all around this area, that can't be right.

Could this guilty looking elf be the culprit?

Hey, look who it is! :neckbeard:

When we first ran into Melicamp I wondered why the hell he had a portrait, it seems now we have our answer.

Wouldn't it make more sense for Melicamp to be human while Giran is a half-elf? Human mage sprites even get a beard which Melicamp has in his portrait. The choices this mod makes...

None of his inventory items are worth mentioning, at least he comes with some stuff.

Sandrah interrogates Melicamp but he doesn't really tell us anything worth knowing.

That's it for this area, moving on...

...We finally arrive in Waterdeep. Next time we'll explore the town, reconnect with Shar-Teel and try to figure out just what the hell is going on here.

Vichan fucked around with this message at 12:15 on Nov 7, 2021

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
I assume every single line of dialogue from here on out is written by Roxanne.

You're a stronger man than I. I can only assume our 10-12 year old children by Shar-teel will round out the party somehow.

Well, except that bugged Jan dialogue. Highlight of the update, for sure.

GiantRockFromSpace
Mar 1, 2019

Just Cram It

I just realized we went and abandoned our child for over 10 years. Vichan is gonna owe a shitton of child support to Shar-Teel.

(Not that she'll be mad, Sandrah will point out he became a god with her and all will be forgiven because being with Sandrah is more important than being with your own child and such).

Ramc
May 4, 2008

Bringing your thread to a screeching halt, guaranteed.

GiantRockFromSpace posted:

I just realized we went and abandoned our child for over 10 years. Vichan is gonna owe a shitton of child support to Shar-Teel.

lol of course

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

Vichan posted:

Everything from this point forward is content made by Roxanne. God have mercy on our souls.

oh no

well

how bad could it possibly be?

Vichan posted:

Oh God the Solar and Pelligram are banging. :stonk:

... :suicide:

Lysan Lurraxol
Jun 27, 2013
God this is dire. I am amazed & impressed at your perseverance in getting us this far, Vichan!

Also some of the area art seemed oddly familiar - and Melicamp's new portrait seems familiar too. I think some of the new art has been taken from an ancient & long defunct total conversion mod I contributed to back in the day, Classic Adventures http://classicadventuresmod.com/?p=screens

Ramc
May 4, 2008

I assume you get melincamp even if he doesnt survive the chicken thing?

Also Faerun being a setting where gods get power from their worshippers, being a secret god like the main character seems bad, man.

LJN92
Mar 5, 2014

Just how long is this story, generally speaking? Is it just a brief epilogue adventure or does Roxanne have a full game sized monologue planned for us?

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

LJN92 posted:

Just how long is this story, generally speaking? Is it just a brief epilogue adventure or does Roxanne have a full game sized monologue planned for us?

This isn't even the last part!

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

LJN92 posted:

The guide is numbered by area. Return to Faerun covers parts 174 to 257. We have quite a ways to go.

Time of Troubles Revisited (which comes after Return to Faerun) is mercifully short in comparison. We'll have to wait and see but I reckon we're going to be pushing chapter 200 by the time we get to the end.

Ramc posted:

I assume you get melincamp even if he doesnt survive the chicken thing?

I'd be willing to bet money that this is the case, yes. It wouldn't surprise me if Sandrah cuts out the bad ending to that quest altogether.

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Well, except that bugged Jan dialogue. Highlight of the update, for sure.

I don't even think it's bugged. I think Roxanne just got lazy. I honestly don't understand why she puts those characters in to begin with, you're obviously supposed to roll with the new characters and I doubt any of the old ones even have content.

Vichan fucked around with this message at 12:09 on Aug 23, 2021

Ramc
May 4, 2008

Does Melincamp or however it is spelled have his own voice set or is it pinched like, uh, Giran's?

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

Ramc posted:

Does Melincamp or however it is spelled have his own voice set or is it pinched like, uh, Giran's?

None of the other NPCs have voicesets.

EDIT: With one exception that I'll get to.

Vichan fucked around with this message at 11:34 on Aug 24, 2021

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

Chapter CXXXVII - Psst, I am here incognito, little nun.

We pick up where we left off: The front gate of Waterdeep.

...Or is it Candlekeep?

Nope, we're definitely in the right place.

Contrary to the text these doors do open, but you still can't enter.

Some areas are accessible like this store.

Cespenar is here, fulfilling the same role he always had.

This place is a bit glitchy but very pretty.

"Well, I don't mean to brag but... :smuggo:"

Beautiful on the outside as well as the inside. :allears:

Not the most helpful of bartenders.

Not much to do here besides talking to the patrons.

I do find this robe for Melicamp to wear.

The second floor of this area doesn't have anything of note, I'm not really sure why I'm including it. I guess I have to show more areas since these are all Sandrah Saga-exclusive.

I wonder how many people made it this far, could I be the first? For all I know every other person who claimed to have beaten the game might be an alt of Roxanne.

...Wait, am I one of Roxanne's alts? :ohdear:

We ran into Marina before back when she was hanging out with the Shadow Thieves. She now hawks her wares in public.

This area is an absolute delight to explore.

Sandrah repeats her opening lines for some reason.

There's a castle to the east but there's nothing to do here.

To the north is a temple of Tempus.

What a way to start a conversation.

It's been a while since Sandrah got to show off her skills, let's follow him.

...Don't you have a bed?

Investigating the body only leads to more questions. What the hell is going on here?

Nothing left to do in this temple or the rest of this area of Waterdeep.

Beautiful, isn't it? :allears: I wonder what game it's from.

The pathfinding's a mess though.

We soon arrive in a familiar area.

Our first stop is the temple of Mystra.

Most of the priests are oblivious.

The guys in charge know what's going on, of course.

Who could this be?

A new party member, that's who!

A beautiful lady who worships me? Yes please. :heysexy:

Her 'new' class is just a monk.

Unlike Melicamp she's got a lot of special gear.

Even her fist is special.

And she's wearing one of my hand-me-downs.

Sandrah's relationship web is about to get a lot more complicated, I think.

She also has a unique cloak. It probably does something but Sandrah Saga has the annoying habit of obscuring any magic item's effects.

The only 'mundane' item is this scimitar.

It's criminal that they still charge us for temple services.

We use Khilandra's tomb to enter Qilandrha's enclave. This time we get sent there directly instead of having to trudge around Undermountain.

Sendai's daughter is hanging out here and she's willing to join our party!

She doesn't look like a drow.

No special items but her shield evaporated seconds after joining the party. :cripes:

Viconia's also hanging out here but she's got nothing interesting to say.

:allbuttons:

What am I doing to myself?

So many words and yet they manage to say absolutely nothing.

That's it for Undermountain.

Time to pay a visit to my family.

There they are! :swoon:

...Alright then.

Those are the most plate-looking books I've ever seen.

Here we are in Shar-Teel's war room.

Roxanne still writes Keldorn like a bigot while Shar-Teel's the tolerant one. :jerkbag:

Like I said, it really doesn't matter if you do Waterdeep or the Clanlands first, everything is mostly the same.

Oh, Kelddath. You haven't changed a bit! :imunfunny:

Love you too. :biglips:

Guess there's nothing left to do but head to High Hedge.

I knew that name sounded familiar! He was that weird collector guy who kept showing up!

We can flirt with Leyala now. The other two options don't do anything.

Leaving Waterdeep leads to this conversation between L'urieet and Sandrah. All of these conversations are basically excuses for people to heap praise on Sandrah. 'Emphatic' my rear end.

The road out of Waterdeep leads to the Friendly Arm Inn, we might as well visit the place while we're here.

Inside we run into yet another familiar face.

The world's most famous storyteller, ladies and gentlemen!

We warn him to keep his mouth shut and he runs off.

He does leave us with his book.

Finally the game recognizes that we're not in the Gnoll Stronghold anymore!

Next time we'll have a chat with Thalantyr and see where it leads us.

Vichan fucked around with this message at 12:16 on Nov 7, 2021

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
I know Roxanne has never bothered respecting established lore (not even enough to read how "Anm" and "Tethir" are spelled in the very game she's modding), but I think it's doubly weird that when you first visited the Waterdeep Drow Embassy, they made you swear you wouldn't ship every decent drow you met their way, and yet the game obviously expects you to do exactly that. Why have that scene in the first place if nobody will ever address it?

Vichan posted:

I wonder how many people made it this far, could I be the first? For all I know every other person who claimed to have beaten the game might be an alt of Roxanne.

I feel like I read a Nietzche quote once that appropriately describes this worry. Something about staring and staring back? I forget, I got it from some video game I played once.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

I feel like I read a Nietzche quote once that appropriately describes this worry. Something about staring and staring back? I forget, I got it from some video game I played once.

This is a much better reference for this thread, my brain's on a more Cronenbergian track I guess and I just thought of Kafka and a... Transformation :ohdear:

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

I feel unclean.

Everything about Leyala is a toxic oil spill.

Shar-Teel's character is dying ever more every time she appears.

And so, so much of this was just people fawning over Sandrah. I mean, the whole game has been that, but at least there were other conversations in between.

Vichan posted:

Not yet but you become one if you play enough of this filth.

LJN92
Mar 5, 2014

I'll never get over the fact that "Gorion" is using Kid's ingame face from Chrono Cross. Like Roxanne couldn't even bother using art of Kid instead (or you know, a more appropriate model to begin with).

GiantRockFromSpace
Mar 1, 2019

Just Cram It

Sune called, she wants her portfolio back. Although after checking there's not a god of Hope already stablished unless you count one of the good gods?

Lysan Lurraxol
Jun 27, 2013
Oof. Yeah, I don't know how she got hold of them but those Waterdeep maps are lifted from Classic Adventures - we borrowed them from an ancient Robin Hood game and modified them for Infinity Engine usage. As far as I can remember, the planned content for them was never released but they must have been included in the mod's download.

Feels weird seeing them used for this, I gotta say,

Ramc
May 4, 2008

Lysan Lurraxol posted:

Oof. Yeah, I don't know how she got hold of them but those Waterdeep maps are lifted from Classic Adventures - we borrowed them from an ancient Robin Hood game and modified them for Infinity Engine usage. As far as I can remember, the planned content for them was never released but they must have been included in the mod's download.

big oof

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

Chapter CXXXVIII - Oh, bestest of all bestest mamas... I will make you proud of me.

Just as we arrive in High Hedge we get confronted by this idiot again. (It's probably a different guy each and every time but come on...)

*Insert joke here*

These guys get easier every time I face them. In the beginning they were quite challenging.

Lots of demons and other nasties roaming around nearby though, including a friendly 'Avatar of Talos'....

...Which turns hostile after this Tanar'ri teleports in. Quite the annoying fight.

The old enemies are also still hanging around here, you can probably picture how easy they are to beat at this point.

Inside we talk to Thalantyr who also seems to be aware of Sandrah's true nature.

The dialogue was always lovely but it feels like it's getting worse and worse. :bang:

Melicamp's word salad aside I do enjoy Thalantyr's quips.

Looks like we have to locate the mage's lens for him. Just like old times, I guess.

Melicamp seems to have grown a bit, at least.

Roxanne does have a way with words, doesn't she?

Giran's conversation is pretty good in comparison to the others.

Who's scum now, huh!? :black101:

The plan is to start at the Xvart village and make our way back to High Hedge through Wilderness Lake and Red Canyons.

Sandrah Saga adds this random encounter, it's possible to encounter these in BG1 where it's extremely easy to get wiped. I don't remember if I've showed it off before or not.

Sandrah and L'urieet have so much in common. :respek:

What a lovely character.

"Sure, you summoned an army of demons that could have attacked Waterdeep but your intentions were good!"

The new Mother of All Magic, everyone.

We pay a visit to the Xvart village but there's no lens to be found here.

That dead Xvart you see in the screenshot wasn't attacking us but Giran found it necessary to pulverize him with his bow anyway. :negative:

Our next stop is the lake where we first met Drizzt.

It doesn't take long for Leyala to spot an imp. (She's extremely fast and is almost always the first to arrive to any given location.)

It quickly speeds off, leaving us to fight the enemies it leaves behind.

No-one can outrun Leyala.

Before heading back to Thalantyr we take a rest.

Just how many accolades does Sandrah need? She's a god!

Looks like we have some time off.

Time to head back to Beregost to visit a certain besta friend.

"These peons are mere ants for me to stomp on! :black101:"

The Beregost Orphanage, formerly known as Travenhurst manor.

OH GOD THERE'S TWO OF THEM KILL IT WITH FI-

We first ran into Isobel when the orphanage was first founded, it looks like she takes after her foster mother a lot in all the worst ways.

Revianel is still as radiant as ever.

Rude.

On the second floor we're reunited with Imoen. Henning's there as well.

Imoen doesn't sound quite as braindead as she used to, Isobel is a whole other story...

Anyway, looks like we have a new party member. :shepicide:

Someone has to go...

...And it has to be Melicamp. The guide actually recommends this as you'll miss the least amount of content this way. Don't worry, he'll be back.

Oh, Imoen. What have you created? :ohdear:

She has unique gear as well.

Cool.

Why the gently caress would you give this to your foster daughter, Imoen? :barf:

It probably smells something awful.

I guess she would considering Henning pawned it off to his daughter instead.

Also Naronguth's slippers because why the hell not?

Her voice-set is Imoen's, fittingly.

(Melicamp, Leyala and L'urieet don't have voicesets and are completely silent)

I've had enough of this place, let's get out of here.

The villagers are a bit behind the times.

Everything else in Beregost is more or less the same so after resting at the inn we head back to High Hedge.

Izzy and Giran know each other. I guess it makes sense.

Now there's an image, yuck.

I shudder to think what Nerkio is able to do with Sandrah's hair.

If we want further answers we'll have to track down Irenicus.

This means Athkatla is our next stop. Little did I know that this seemingly simple visit would scar me for life.

Vichan fucked around with this message at 12:16 on Nov 7, 2021

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

Lysan Lurraxol posted:

That's where it's from! I knew it looked familiar.

The fact that Roxanne cannibalizes assets from other projects is extremely scummy but I guess we shouldn't be surprised at this point.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

All the really creepy sex stuff aside, I'm annoyed by this whole encounter with Thalantyr. I know Roxanne has weird hang-ups about gods and magic and all that, but here we have Thalantyr ("Mighty mage of Beregost!") wanting to build a spectrometer or something for SCIENCE :science: :catdrugs:, and then his dialogue after the ridiculous fetch quest is "you found my stuff, cool going bro" like he's some himbo from Jersey Shore? Just, what?

LJN92
Mar 5, 2014

Does anyone remember why Talos is mad at the party?

Lysan Lurraxol
Jun 27, 2013

Vichan posted:

That's where it's from! I knew it looked familiar.

The fact that Roxanne cannibalizes assets from other projects is extremely scummy but I guess we shouldn't be surprised at this point.

I believe there was a more recent drama where she & another modder infiltrated the workroom of the Balduran's Seatower mod, got hold of the art assets (which I believe were largely created for the project) & pre-empted its release by putting out their own version, stripped of all the writing/quests from the original. Roxanne justified this because the original was taking too long to release.

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

My brain is leaking out of my ears.

Vichan posted:

This means Athkatla is our next stop. Little did I know that this seemingly simple visit would scar me for life.

:ohdear:

Lysan Lurraxol posted:

I believe there was a more recent drama where she & another modder infiltrated the workroom of the Balduran's Seatower mod, got hold of the art assets (which I believe were largely created for the project) & pre-empted its release by putting out their own version, stripped of all the writing/quests from the original. Roxanne justified this because the original was taking too long to release.

...wow what the gently caress

Livewire42
Oct 2, 2013
So Sandrah has special dispensation from Ao to dick around Faerun in her mortal form? Forget being a normal greater diety; does this end with her being the new overgod?

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

LJN92 posted:

Does anyone remember why Talos is mad at the party?

He’s evil and hates good things, which means that Sandrah is uniquely offensive to him because she is the most good thing that has ever existed.

Ramc
May 4, 2008

how is the drow cleric/mage a cleric of no god (yeah yeah i know)

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

Ramc posted:

how is the drow cleric/mage a cleric of no god (yeah yeah i know)

So she can be converted to worship Sandrah later, obviously.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
You can canonically be a cleric of no god by instead being devoted to some sort of cause or deeply held belief. See Fall-From-Grace of Planescape: Torment for a good example.

E: So no, I don't know how this drow character gets to be an atheist cleric.

Zulily Zoetrope fucked around with this message at 19:11 on Aug 25, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
There are atheist clerics, they're called the Athar.

This lady is no Athar.

I remain seriously confused as to who Roxanne actually thought would enjoy this dreck.