Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Ah, the terrible mod shoe is on the other foot now!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Lmao this is even more immediate in overwriting the entire game than the one I did was, at least that let you get through Irenicus' whole dungeon without mentioning her once!

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Thunderclan posted:

I think it got abandoned, don't recall seeing it get more then a tiny bit into BG2 anyway...may have to see if I can find it again though, be a good story to read again even if it is unfinished.

IIRC it did as most Big World Project playthroughs will do, and bugged out to a degree where it couldn't be continued

Vichan posted:

Heck, even the sequel is guilty of doing this to Minsc.

I also remember Jaheira's romance being an absolute nightmare to complete in the original game before patches made the process a bit less painful.

It had a bug you could easily hit where it wouldn't progress IIRC? Also romances in general were a pain in the rear end and you had to be careful any time you were fighting enemies that could use flesh to stone or similar abilities and reload if the LI character got hit by it, because it counts as removing them from the party which forcibly ends the romance :v:

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

how the gently caress you get that thac0 at level 3 :catstare:

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Vichan posted:

We'll find out when we get there. All three are installed!

I'm sorry