Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FrenchBen
Nov 30, 2013

GiantRockFromSpace posted:

You know, Sandrah is giving me the vibes of a character in a completly different piece of media. The whole non-believing cleric, people either loving her or hating her to the point it warps their personality, her sleeping around with everything she can in a predatory manner, her having skills completly unrelated to her actual role (the whole shitton of extra abilities she gets).

Of course, that character is explicitly considered to be 100% evil and hosed up in the head to the point she's a literal cancer of humanity, which says a lot of Sandrah reminding me of her :v:

Assuming you mean who I'm thinking of, don't give Roxanne ideas, or do you really want to see Sandrah feast on all of Faerun at once CCC-style ? And even that person is showing signs of progress going by events, which is more than can be said for the Beast.

Oh hell if BG3 allows modding we're definitely getting another helping of Sandrah aren't we

Edit: Welp not the best page snipe to start on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU