Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TitanG
May 10, 2015

Black Robe posted:

On the one hand, I sympathise completely, because this is all utterly pathetic garbage and doesn't even have the redeeming feature of occasionally being unintentionally funny any more.

On the other hand, you chose to LP this mod, I'm not sure what you were expecting :v:

On the, uh, third hand, if it's getting unbearable, just stop. For most of this there's at least been the sense that the non-Sandrah parts have been entertaining enough to keep you going, but if it's not fun any more then let it die. Nobody would blame you in the slightest. Don't torture yourself on our account, I'm amazed you didn't burn out months ago.

And by 'let it die' I mean 'choose a suitable story beat and tell Princess Snowflake to go gently caress herself so the narrative ends with her sulking off in a huff and the game refusing to continue'. Or else 'get her killed in the most amusing and/or appropriate manner available'.

At this point I'm not sure if she's actually killable anymore though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TitanG
May 10, 2015

All of this just reads like a convoluted cultivation web serial of the lowest order except it's in Baldur's gate

TitanG
May 10, 2015

CremePudding posted:

Even trashy web serial doesn't retcon the entire setting to the protagonist's favor and removing every single obstacle though.

You may need to read trashier trash .