Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Explopyro
Mar 18, 2018

There's at least a little potential in the hell thing that a competent author could do something with.

"Go to hell? Hm. Nice place, hell. Haven't been there in a while. You know what, thanks for the idea. gently caress this poo poo, I'm out of here."

Of course, you'd also have to not be trying to make the Mary Sue look super loving clever for pulling out a playground insult, so basically all the context would have to go. But still.

This is so painful to read, I can't imagine what playing this poo poo is like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Explopyro
Mar 18, 2018

"It sounds funny, I know! But it really is so. Oh, I'm my own grandpa."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYlJH81dSiw

Except somehow much worse.

Explopyro
Mar 18, 2018

It shouldn't surprise me at this point but somehow it still does, the way almost every lovely Mary Sue story inevitably takes a dive into pregnancy fetishism at some point. I've never been entirely sure why this happens so consistently, maybe it's just that the kind of person inclined to write unthinking id-fic is also the kind of person to unthinkingly absorb a lot of sexist norms from the media they consume?

Explopyro
Mar 18, 2018

This is simultaneously amazing and horrifying, and I feel awful about knowing exactly what it means. In other words, it is perfect.

Explopyro
Mar 18, 2018

I'm tempted to say my preference would be to show the maximal amount of awfulness (especially if it involves Sandrah, since it's technically part of her content/Roxanne's opus?), but don't do anything you're uncomfortable with.

Explopyro
Mar 18, 2018

Your mindless drivel is boring me: Let's Play Sandrah Saga

Explopyro
Mar 18, 2018

Um. So. They've recently started previewing cards for a Forgotten Realms Magic the Gathering set, and that gave me... ideas.

You're welcome?

Explopyro
Mar 18, 2018

I misread "legendary hero priestess" as "legendary hetero priestess" at first and, frankly, I'm convinced the ingame text is a typo. That is, after all, what The Beast is legendary for.

Explopyro
Mar 18, 2018

"Her trained yet fragile feminine body" wow gently caress you Roxanne

Explopyro
Mar 18, 2018

...There are so many questions I could be asking, but I got caught up on wondering why a holy symbol of Lolth continues to function after Lolth has literally been murdered.

Also, poor Lolth.

Explopyro
Mar 18, 2018

Vichan posted:

I'm done with Sandrah Saga, all that's left to do is edit screenshots and decide how many chapters to divide them in. :)

Is that a light at the end of the tunnel, or the headlamp of an oncoming train?

(Seriously, congratulations, I can't imagine how relieved you'll be to be done with this.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Explopyro
Mar 18, 2018

I don't know how you managed this; it was honestly a struggle even reading the updates at times, so I can only imagine how insufferable it must have been to actually play and write up. Congratulations, you have slain The Beast. Let's hope for good.