Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gutrot
Dec 17, 2004

you're*

Rosemont posted:

On another note, anybody have NPC mods that they'd recommend? I've played the BG games a lot but never used a single mod for them.
I really enjoyed Cythereal's Valerie mod when putting together a crew of Amnian party members; enough to convert a suitable Neverwinter Nights soundset for use with it. I'd definitely be amongst the first in line to download a Baldur's Gate 2 continuation. Isra, who interacts with Valerie, and Drake (who we've already seen) along with Ajantis provided the rest of the Amnian contingent, with Aura on trap patrol.

This Let's Play continues to be a hilarious cautionary exemplar of what not to do when writing NPCs. Thank you for your service, Vichan, and to Cythereal for providing parallel insight into the inner workings of both the mods that made this possible, and the people who made them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU