Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

OP loves Putin but hates dogs. Think we have the scum of gbs on our hands

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

yikes! posted:

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo
Do they taste good though

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Having a dog seems nice

It is

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Pet ownership in modern urban environment is inherently abusive

Prism Mirror Lens
Oct 9, 2012

~*"The most intelligent and meaning-rich film he could think of was Shaun of the Dead, I don't think either brain is going to absorb anything you post."*~

:chord:
Dogs are like children, they all suck but everyone thinks their own one is different. I want a dog but I still think this is true.

We all agree Cesar Milan is a lovely trainer, who is a good trainer?

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010

Prism Mirror Lens posted:

Dogs are like children, they all suck but everyone thinks their own one is different. I want a dog but I still think this is true.

Ash ketchum?

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Zombiepop posted:

Ash ketchum?

Ash Ketchum is the most abusive trainer on earth! He makes Michael Vick look like Betty White.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

As a tiny white dog owner I will say people baby these things way too much and they don’t act like a dog as a result. Mine is 11 and people think he’s a puppy constantly because he’s super active and we play every day, any other one I see that’s around that age is limping around looking like it’s minutes from death.

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo

Colonel Cancer posted:

Pet ownership in modern urban environment is inherently abusive

Yeah man. I think that's why. I live in a pretty populated dense city, so we're all packed in here. They're about 10 to 20 feet next to me at all times. So they might poo poo and piss themselves at any new people in their zone. Probably doesn't help we're separated by fences, so they can't see jack poo poo.

yikes! posted:

I was drunk posting last night. Forgive my sins :blush:
I think Putin is a corrupt human, however he's extremely intelligent and has a life philosophy that fits within the mold of his country. He's not a whack job however, and I think we should focus more on our problems before we try and convert other countries to our way of doing business, so I was trying to shed light on the fact that part of America's issue is we try and comment on foreign politics and make it our business.

zaepg fucked around with this message at 19:04 on Jan 21, 2021

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

hosed-Up Little Dog posted:

Do they taste good though

hosed up little dogs wouldn't taste very good, no

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo
Please ban OP for helldumping me

feller
Jul 5, 2006

zaepg posted:

Yeah man. I think that's why. I live in a pretty populated dense city, so we're all packed in here. They're about 10 to 20 feet next to me at all times. So they might poo poo and piss themselves at any new people in their zone. Probably doesn't help we're separated by fences, so they can't see jack poo poo.

I was drunk posting last night. Forgive my sins :blush:
I think Putin is a corrupt human, however he's extremely intelligent and has a life philosophy that fits within the mold of his country. He's not a whack job however, and I think we should focus more on our problems before we try and convert other countries to our way of doing business, so I was trying to shed light on the fact that part of America's issue is we try and comment on foreign politics and make it our business.

I think a thread in GBS making fun of putin is not making russia's politics america's business and you should get off your weird high horse

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
I'm allowed to dump my opinions on any subject matter at any B.A.C.

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

hosed-Up Little Dog posted:

Please ban OP for helldumping me

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
This is my goddamn little white dog and she’s a good girl you son of a bitch!!!

BAGS FLY AT NOON fucked around with this message at 01:33 on Jan 22, 2021

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

She's not a little white dog, dipshit

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

e: plus it‘s clearly ethical to euthanise those goddamn little white dogs

lol!!!

thanks for the latest dog murder lust thread

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

reignonyourparade posted:

She's not a little white dog, dipshit

Stop raining on my parade

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Stop raining on my parade

So you want OP to hate your dog then? why you gotta want people to hate your dog

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

So you want OP to hate your dog then? why you gotta want people to hate your dog

You’re right. I have subjected her to unwanted hate.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I love that little fricking dog!! It's so goshdarned frickin cute, gently caress!!!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

The Klowner posted:

I love that little fricking dog!! It's so goshdarned frickin cute, gently caress!!!

She’s half-blind, half-deaf, had cancer, old as gently caress, was abandoned on the street, but I’m guessing she has someone looking out for her:

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

the corona quid posted:

As a tiny white dog owner I will say people baby these things way too much and they don’t act like a dog as a result. Mine is 11 and people think he’s a puppy constantly because he’s super active and we play every day, any other one I see that’s around that age is limping around looking like it’s minutes from death.

Kinda funny given the whole deal with domestication is we made dogs basically act like wolf pups their entire life. Something similar with cats.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

did you know that poodles are actually hunting dogs (and really good ones at that)?

neither did I until I read this article

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

People like my dog, like, way too much. 3 different people I barely knew offered to take care of him if anything happened to me, in one week.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I'd be worried, they are coveting your dog and will not stop at mere violence

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

We had a photoshop thread for these dogs once. Wow, it was a decade ago

perepelki
Dec 11, 2020

know before Whom you stand
i have a little white dog but he is silent, solemn, pointy-faced and smooth of fur

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Colonel Cancer posted:

I'd be worried, they are coveting your dog and will not stop at mere violence

Yeah, I moved out of there and it'd be cool if my dog wore disguises like fancy vests with a bowler hat, but that seems like a lot of effort.

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

People like my dog, like, way too much. 3 different people I barely knew offered to take care of him if anything happened to me, in one week.

sorry about your impending murder

naem
May 29, 2011

this is my mom’s little white dog he’s a little poo poo and I love him

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

It's still not actually useful for uh... basically anyone's psychological purposes but there is ONE scenario where the "Alpha wolf dominance struggle" isn't ENTIRELY wrong. If prey is sufficiently plentiful and competition sufficiently scarce, which functionally just means "when wolves are re-introduced to a national park or wildlife refuge," daughters will stick around for one giant wolf pack instead of forming their own with a mate, and have kids within that original wolf pack, and those daughters specifically will have a degree of dominance struggle for who gets to be directly below grandma and grandpa wolf. Grandma and grandpa wolf are still the most in charge though.

That's genuinely interesting, thanks! Dominance does exist among dogs/wolves, of course. It's just not all...well, you know.

Also the best little white dogs are Papillons followed by French Bulldogs. :colbert:

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

It's still not actually useful for uh... basically anyone's psychological purposes but there is ONE scenario where the "Alpha wolf dominance struggle" isn't ENTIRELY wrong. If prey is sufficiently plentiful and competition sufficiently scarce, which functionally just means "when wolves are re-introduced to a national park or wildlife refuge," daughters will stick around for one giant wolf pack instead of forming their own with a mate, and have kids within that original wolf pack, and those daughters specifically will have a degree of dominance struggle for who gets to be directly below grandma and grandpa wolf. Grandma and grandpa wolf are still the most in charge though.

Basically the equivalent of something between a prison gang and some castaways washed up on a deserted island.

I'd say it's like trying to build a model of human interaction based on Lord of the Flies, but that's basically already Jordan Peterson.

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Basically the equivalent of something between a prison gang and some castaways washed up on a deserted island.

I'd say it's like trying to build a model of human interaction based on Lord of the Flies, but that's basically already Jordan Peterson.

Eh. The "extended wolf family" situation is frankly closer to Wolf Utopia than it is "castaways washed up on a deserted island."

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Op you are a little piece of poop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

I miss dogs. I'll play with a friend's dog if I can, but I can't afford child nor dog.