Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo

I've lived in a few apartments, and every time one the neighbors has one of these little white dogs my overall quality of life has dropped significantly. Here's why I hate them.

1. They bark all the goddamn time. One time I was walking up my stairs to my apartment and I dropped my keys and they went absolute ape poo poo barking. I wasn't aware they spend all day listening for the tiniest disturbance in the air to throw a fit at.

2. They have this nasty pink crust under there eyes that make them look like drugged up flesh eating zombies.

3. At least Chihuahuas look like tiny terror beasts. When not going ape poo poo these dogs will strut around with there clear white coat, and assume there position of pure and innocent Gods/Goddesses.

4. I'm not actually sure what breed it is. I've looked up tiny white dog breeds. They could be a Bichon Frise, or maybe a well trimmed Havanese. Regardless I've lived in multiple apartments with neighbors who torment me with there presence, and I've loving had it with these goddamn things. I'm so angry right now, I hope they see me typing this.

edit - I keep challenging them to a game of Melee but they decline my offer.

zaepg fucked around with this message at 23:16 on Jan 18, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I will personally destroy OP.

1st you got to catch me, then kiss me, then you can destroy me.

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
Update: I went outside for a cigarette and stepped on a leaf that was very crunchy. Now they're barking at me and putting me in my place and I feel like poo poo.

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
Update: The owner just came out and yelled at them in Spanish. Now they're gone.

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo

Bloopsy posted:

it will piss and poo poo everywhere

Same

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo

Colonel Cancer posted:

Pet ownership in modern urban environment is inherently abusive

Yeah man. I think that's why. I live in a pretty populated dense city, so we're all packed in here. They're about 10 to 20 feet next to me at all times. So they might poo poo and piss themselves at any new people in their zone. Probably doesn't help we're separated by fences, so they can't see jack poo poo.

yikes! posted:

OP loves Putin but hates dogs. Think we have the scum of gbs on our hands

I was drunk posting last night. Forgive my sins :blush:
I think Putin is a corrupt human, however he's extremely intelligent and has a life philosophy that fits within the mold of his country. He's not a whack job however, and I think we should focus more on our problems before we try and convert other countries to our way of doing business, so I was trying to shed light on the fact that part of America's issue is we try and comment on foreign politics and make it our business.

zaepg fucked around with this message at 19:04 on Jan 21, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
I'm allowed to dump my opinions on any subject matter at any B.A.C.