Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alexandriao

ehy are so many girls called "dominic"??????

why are people putting that they are interested in subway on their bio????

and theres like no overlap between these groups??

what makes girls named dominic really want subway so much. i just dont get it????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alexandriao

so many people here interested in either shirts or trousers. and like ??? the people who put shirts on their bio really want someone with trousers????????? just go to a store why do u have to find someone with jogging bottoms i just dont get it

alexandriao

my wife said she wants to do "domestic kink"........ well, i wouldn't have thought she would get off on me drinking outta the milk carton but ok ????????

alexandriao

Why thank you, I like candles too. Yes the wax is very nice, "hot stuff" indeed

alexandriao

Oh, you like 1920s music too?!

alexandriao

biosterous posted:

this thread is like a cryptic crossword, with the possibility that the answer to some of the clues is "u don't know as much about sex as u thought"

Yeah I thought I was well versed but I'm pulling a blank on a lot of these

alexandriao

"I'm a real otter? Why thank you! I too delight in knowledge about our furry friends"

alexandriao

Drink-Mix Man posted:

I tried ordering that dish you like but the guys at the Japanese restaurant kept laughing at me. I got kake udon instead, I hope that's okay.

:laffo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alexandriao

Oof, yeah that's going to need to be clamped and squeezed