Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

But I thought your candidate won the election?

I like sodomy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

So you've repeatedly exceeded your alotted butt stuff quota?! Leave some for the rest of us you swine.
Just like those TP hoarding morons.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

By popular demand posted:

So you've repeatedly exceeded your alotted butt stuff quota?! Leave some for the rest of us you swine.
Just like those TP hoarding morons.

If you think I do a lot of butt stuff, you don't want the user named "yeah I eat rear end" chiming in here.
THat one is an expert.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

That's different and you know it, we can't limit such vital scientific research spending even at a time of pandemic and social unrest. It's unconscionable.

Cobalt-60
Oct 11, 2016

by Azathoth
NIAGARA FALLS!

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Jesus Trump pardoned all our sins

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

20 Blunts posted:

running bulls.....through the vatican :getin:

That's alright if you're the Pope.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Once in the 90's I faked the funk on a nasty dunk.

I'm not proud of what I've done, but I deserve to see my family again and get on with my life.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
I used the self-checkout at the store and waved one of the items over the scanner but it didn't pick it up. I didn't realize it and put it in the bag so technically I shoplifted. Thanks for the pardon cheeto president.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

for biden my time

Agrikk
Oct 17, 2003

Take care with that! We have not fully ascertained its function, and the ticking is accelerating.

OB-GYN Kenobi posted:

Eating expired mayonnaise

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

I destroyed the piss tape

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

for the time i put super spicy habanero chips in a bowl at a potluck and pranked everyone lol

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
One of my fire alarms has been doing the low battery beep for seven months. I bought a new battery but I just don't feel like doing the work. The drat thing is way up in the ceiling.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Pinche Rudo posted:

I destroyed the piss tape

:ninja: CONTROL THIS IS DALGAR #7. TRANSMITTING PRECISION COORDINATES.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
tuggin across state lines while operating a vehicle for the sole purpose of tuggin

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
Did lowtax pardon anybody before he transferred ownership to jeff?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

FYAD?

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
*points at my dick*
pardon my french

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Icochet posted:

One of my fire alarms has been doing the low battery beep for seven months. I bought a new battery but I just don't feel like doing the work. The drat thing is way up in the ceiling.

I thought I was pretty chill and able to put up with annoyances well, but you either have the patience of a saint or are an insensate brute.

Weka fucked around with this message at 04:43 on Jan 21, 2021

Cobalt-60
Oct 11, 2016

by Azathoth
I ate an entire pizza in front of my dog without sharing.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week
I got pardoned by sucking President Trump's tiny misshapen dick continually for the last four years.

Huh? Whaddaya mean, "that wasn't the question"?

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Not finishing call and response to "deep in the heart of texas"

Number_6
Jul 23, 2006

BAN ALL GAS GUZZLERS

(except for mine)
Pillbug
That time 35 years ago I tried to change a grade on my report card (got caught).

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
I also shot a man in Reno, but that was because of a dispute over a drug deal, I had no particular desire to watch him die.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
messed with texas

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Number_6 posted:

That time 35 years ago I tried to change a grade on my report card (got caught).

:cheat::hfive: tried to forge dad's signature on a truancy letter.

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

I do not know or care for Masokis, Ulililuili, or Big Fat Goon who died. Not sorry for those sins so pardon plz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sucrose
Dec 9, 2009

Chrpno posted:

I do not know or care for Masokis, Ulililuili, or Big Fat Goon who died. Not sorry for those sins so pardon plz

drat, Ulililuili died? What happened to him? I thought he had somehow sorted his poo poo out.