Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Kemono Jihen is an actiony-horror show from what I've gathered. The main cast works at a detective agency that deals with supernatural phenomena. I've enjoyed what I've seen so far going in blind. I've never seen anything else by the studio (Ajia-Do) but the action scenes have been effective with some nice establishing shots.

Cast:

Kabane: Main character. Smelly.

Inugami: Babysitter.

Shiki: Pizza aficionado. Does not like loaning out clothes.

Akira: Instagram star. Does not like bugs.

Kon: A good girl

Erg fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Jan 25, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

lol yes, the two of them are really good comedy and I liked shiki struggling to stay mean

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Everything Burrito posted:

Kon is a good girl, please add her to the op

:hai:

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Kim and Kabane with no supervision is great because you can just watch them completely go in the wrong direction with interpreting things and no brakes on the ride