Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This thread dumped out of my rear end while I was on top of a speeding train fighting alien ninjas. Topic Locked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpDli5zxdkM&t=244s

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Getting dead drunk in the first fifteen minutes and crashing head first through the table after standing up to threaten someone, splitting it in half and sending pieces flying.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Rev up SackTap.balls and go ham on some YuGiOh! my dear brothers.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

You poo poo yourself and fart in the smudged poo poo in your rear end crack until the other player exploiting the egg strat leaves.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

catlord posted:

I wish I could have driven my Hot Wheels around this as a preschooler.

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Cosmically Aware 4 year Old.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I like that map and the goofy rear end Tex-Mex mission house in the clearly dreary New England town.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Going to Devil's Beach for spring break.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I just noticed that game was on Switch so lurker, you better be correct about how good it is or I will make your life a living hell,

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmfao. Nice posts lads.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That's loving epic bro.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*goes back in time and kills this thread a week after it was posted* The thread of fate hath been mended.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Plutonis posted:

nah the +20 needed for a 120 roll means an absurd task so I assume its like doing several backflips in a row

This is awesome.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That’s how I was with mid 90s computer games like Mechwarrior. Still only played 5 mins of that game in my left but I have like 2 or 3 manuals cover to cover in the old noggin.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mordekai posted:

loving Rolemaster. A level 50 Lay healer will be able to cure retardation.

Lol cool.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It’s also epic that it’s also the hardest? to cure and that a journeyman healer could cure prejudice.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

GorfZaplen posted:

Honestly I've been reading up on polearms and I think it's a major shame D&D has done away with all 32 varieties of french longarm

Sweet.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Use a bec de corbin, bro. You’ll thank me later.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

P-Mack posted:

Happened again so I ran "Lair of the Hat Witch" for them but I should probably come up with some original content.

Party consists of

1) a 350 pound acid spitting dragonborn rogue.

2) half elf princess who has pledged herself to a cave demon and become a warlock in return for the power to save her kingdom. The demon has asked her to prove her worth first in exchange for increasing power and this is going to be the in story mechanism by which level ups happen.

3) disgruntled dark elf druid who became obsessed with frogs and abandoned the underdark in order to master tropical frog based poisons, which she hopes the spider-obsessed drow won't have antidotes to. She drew a picture

lol Epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Vadun posted:

I've got an all day session of Spire queued up for my Birthday tomorrow. I try to rope my friends in to playing a game we haven't tried before every year, and I'm definitely excited about this one.

Rented out the back room of a tavern, just need to try and pace myself so I don't drink too much and have to call the game early.

Hell yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hell yeah, Tim!