Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You

Bideo James posted:

Step daughter? More like "not my problem" daughter.

https://i.imgur.com/PCDOsMO.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
No just keep posting ten times in a row

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You

Homeless Friend posted:

it was just a white lie babe

lol

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You

Dixon Chisholm posted:

Hey, Buddykins. Talk to a professional about your issues. People will still love you if stop doing cocaine.

its dallas man - no escaping it here

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You

paul_soccer12 posted:

Have sex with him

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Buddykins posted:

its dallas man - no escaping it here

....every city has lots of cocaine, what the gently caress else is there to do in bumfuck no where

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

apparently the cocaine north of the valley is only good for getting you addicted to piss weak poo poo.

can only imagine how lovely dallas cocaine is lol

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

Nonsense posted:

apparently the cocaine north of the valley is only good for getting you addicted to piss weak poo poo.

can only imagine how lovely dallas cocaine is lol

dallas cocaine is just linoleum scrapings

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
literally just drywall

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦
if you’re lying to her about it then it sounds like the white lady is “the one” to you tbh

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦
*sniffffff*

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Does she not like cocaine or something what the hell is the problem here

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Cocaine sounds like it'll hurt your nose a bunch idk about that stuff i just smoke instead

oh also drinking is cool too just do it alone so you don't make an rear end of yourself

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Thump! posted:

oh also drinking is cool too just do it alone so you don't make an rear end of yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpzqQst-Sg8

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

She don't lie she don't lie she don't lie

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Thump! posted:

Cocaine sounds like it'll hurt your nose a bunch idk about that stuff i just smoke instead

actually it numbs

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

ur gf knows you're lying to her and is assuming you are trying to get over it so if you keep trying to hide it and failing, which is how it will go, you will lose her

don't mean to be a downer but it's her or the powder, the best thing you can do is make your choice now and be honest with yourself about it

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
from your gf's perspective if you lie about cocaine you're sure to lie or be lying about something else and she's right

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

to me, honestly, lying is an extreme breach of trust and its hard to ever get that trust back, if ever. don't do it, it will only ever make things worse than just being honest (with yourself and others)

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Flav's right and I went through something similar with my (now wife) years back when we were doing the long distance thing. She asked me not to do anything that wasn't weed or a few drinks when she wasn't around and I straight up lied to her and just kept doing coke after she'd gone back home for the school year and it almost ruined us when she found out - and trust me, man, they will find out.

There's nothing shameful about asking for help, either. My mom's on the 12 step program for booze and she's gotten to the point where her meetings are the highlight of her day.

Lib and let die has issued a correction as of 17:00 on Feb 27, 2021

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Bideo James posted:

Step daughter? More like "not my problem" daughter.

this is the most american post in existence

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

replace your coke habit with modafinil

its cheaper, healthier and tingles the same brain mush

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

if you feel unsure about asking for help, snort a few lines to get your courage up

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

bedpan posted:

if you feel unsure about asking for help, snort a few lines to get your courage up

https://twitter.com/FalconryFinance/status/1365798440014258180?s=19

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Fun Shoe

lol grant had a weird dick

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020
Hey, Buddykins, have you stopped doing coke yet? I'm rooting for you and the one.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You
I'm actually doing better about it. being somewhat broke and working out again definitely loving helps lol

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
Ultra Carp

Gulping Again posted:

proposal: a thread for aimless chill shitposting about the presidency of Joe Biden

reality: a man falls through the earth and into parisian catacombs. taking a torch from the wall he spies row upon row of skeletons. grasping the nearest by the shoulders, he shakes it madly, yelling "i can make it work"

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Buddykins posted:

I'm actually doing better about it. being somewhat broke and working out again definitely loving helps lol

That's great!

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Buddykins posted:

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You

Gulping Again posted:

proposal: a thread for aimless chill shitposting about the presidency of Joe Biden

reality: a man falls through the earth and into parisian catacombs. taking a torch from the wall he spies row upon row of skeletons. grasping the nearest by the shoulders, he shakes it madly, yelling "i can make it work"

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Iron Crowned posted:

I CAN MAKE IT WORK

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
thread seems slow. did that one manic guy keel over yet

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Buddykins comes and goes. He's unpredictable like the wind

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Buddykins comes and goes. He's unpredictable like the wind

That's cool. I still hate him though

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

That's a bit harsh. He's young and self destructive. We've all been there to some degree.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
there's unprecedented levels of malarkey jamming up the thread

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah it's absolutely not personal I just have absolute disdain for manic cokeheads and reading his posts feels like getting cornered at a party by a really sweaty guy who wants to open a restaurant

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
aw man that is a real type of guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

some plague rats posted:

That's cool. I still hate him though