Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
I don't have two jugs tho. Have a redware teapot instead.

e: I need to figure out how i'm gonna paint all these things. My paint skills are *garbage* compared to the pottery part.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Well then nice jug and sorry about the mastectomy?

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
Free Zedhe Khoja, their only crime was speaking the truth and loving too much.

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
The concentration camps with DIGNITY and RESPECT tweet loving broke me today. I always waffle about whether my moral/ethical obligation is to stay in this God forsaken country to do my best to help the people here or to get the gently caress out. I have a pair of Norwegian great grand parents, maybe Norway would take me back. Materially speaking I'd still be a cog inside the imperial core, but at least not the part with concentration camps (at least until climate change gets really spicy) . I feel like leaving is the coward's way out. Maybe the right thing to do is to impotently get myself killed at the fence of one of the camps. I don't know what the right thing to do is anymore, and living in a country where a 3rd of the population actively cheers this on and the majority of the rest seem content to normalize it is driving me into some dark places.

Oh and the loving boat is free, happy loving Monday.

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
what i do when i get to feeling like that is i take a break from the goddamn internet, go read a book or something. maybe that makes me one of the complacent people or whatever, but here's the thing: there ain't a goddamn thing i can do about any of this poo poo. maybe i'll go to hell for prioritizing my own sanity over the world's problems, but what the gently caress ever, i was going to hell anyway

also happy loving monday

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Foo Diddley posted:

what i do when i get to feeling like that is i take a break from the goddamn internet, go read a book or something. maybe that makes me one of the complacent people or whatever, but here's the thing: there ain't a goddamn thing i can do about any of this poo poo. maybe i'll go to hell for prioritizing my own sanity over the world's problems, but what the gently caress ever, i was going to hell anyway

also happy loving monday

Word. I should be working anyway. Time to log off for a while.

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Gods_Butthole posted:

Word. I should be working anyway. Time to log off for a while.

hope you feel better, buddy

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Jobs suck

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Zedhe Khoja posted:

I don't have two jugs tho. Have a redware teapot instead.

e: I need to figure out how i'm gonna paint all these things. My paint skills are *garbage* compared to the pottery part.

pretty sweet tea jug

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
is pottery difficult?

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Ultra Carp

Buddykins posted:

everyone was throwing their cash tips and poo poo. She was saying she made out with so many people in the night to make tips for us.

don't stick your dick into covid mary here imo

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I think if I did enough sit ups I could just take bong rips on YouTube for advertiser money, but I do NOT have the motivation to do that (start a youtube account)

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

I find out today if I get that new job working with non profits and holy gently caress I can hardly breathe I'm so god damned anxious

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Fun Shoe

Lib and let die posted:

I find out today if I get that new job working with non profits and holy gently caress I can hardly breathe I'm so god damned anxious

Good luck

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Boy today was crazy

Had a 9:30 am meeting with my bosses re: my performance

9:28 I get a phone call from a number with the area code of the company I interviewed with. She offers me the job and I say hell yeah

I get on the call with my 2 bosses and hey there's someone from HR on too, I know exactly where this is going.

Vergil-motivated.mp4

I preempt all of them, say I've seen the writing on the wall and that I've accepted a job offer for a role that matches my skills and I start on April 12th so thanks for everything but I'm gonna save us all a whole lot of talking and just move on.

I get my 50 accrued vacation hours paid out, get paid to the end of this pay cycle, and get an additional 80 hours pay.

I'm on vacation, malarkey zone!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Lib and let die posted:

Boy today was crazy

9:28 I get a phone call from a number with the area code of the company I interviewed with. She offers me the job and I say hell yeah

I get on the call with my 2 bosses and hey there's someone from HR on too, I know exactly where this is going.

Vergil-motivated.mp4

I preempt all of them, say I've seen the writing on the wall and that I've accepted a job offer for a role that matches my skills and I start on April 12th so thanks for everything but I'm gonna save us all a whole lot of talking and just move on.

I get my 50 accrued vacation hours paid out, get paid to the end of this pay cycle, and get an additional 80 hours pay.

Hell yeah

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Lib and let die posted:

Boy today was crazy

Vergil-motivated.mp4

No lie these are some of my favorite stories to hear.

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

Lib and let die posted:

Boy today was crazy

Vergil-motivated.mp4

Very nice!

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
is this a chat thread

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Lib and let die posted:

Boy today was crazy

Vergil-motivated.mp4

goongratulations

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

but you should've hosed with them

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

tangy yet delightful posted:

No lie these are some of my favorite stories to hear.

It felt insanely good

paul_soccer12 posted:

is this a chat thread

:justpost:

ArmZ posted:

but you should've hosed with them

Does not filing $130k worth of cancellation work? 'Cause I left' em on the hook for $130k

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You

Lib and let die posted:

Boy today was crazy

Vergil-motivated.mp4

gently caress YEAH BABY

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You
*ric flair voice* WOOOOOOOO!!!

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Best part?

The first good night's sleep I've had in over a year came last night.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Lib and let die posted:

Best part?

bad rear end

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Lib and let die posted:

Boy today was crazy

Vergil-motivated.mp4

I hope you Dennis Nedry'd them good

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Fun Shoe

Lib and let die posted:

Best part?

congrats!

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna

twoday posted:

is pottery difficult?

Not excessively so.

A gift for me bruddah, a fisherman.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

https://twitter.com/photowhitehouse/status/1377778505765822469?s=19

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

https://twitter.com/photowhitehouse/status/1378371987337322496?s=19

e I didn't mean for this to be a double Moon but it is so enjoy it

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

May as well make it a three post moon

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

https://twitter.com/photowhitehouse/status/1378385388276944900?s=19

If he's doing weddings now I'm going to fake getting married

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
green river is the best CCR song and i will fight u if u disagree

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JacHyPaEwDc

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Yeah jobs suck, the fact that I'm working with NPOs is basically my coping mechanism for having to work to financially justify my continued existence

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You
I have no idea how people do relationships. You do so much, think about them everyday, show it emotionally, and the moment you need help they are nowhere to be found

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You
You know you aint perfect, yet when you communicate that it feels fallen on deaf ears, only because it's only when they feel comfortable enough to hear it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You
life is hard lol goddamn no one knows anything or any advice to give except what they have been through or felt